PDA

View Full Version : Fallujah Marine Update

cajunguy
02-23-05, 06:43 PM
NEWS FLASH <br />
<br />
(From CBS Evening News 2/23/2005) <br />
<br />
CBS News has learned military investigators are not going to charge a Marine who shot and killed a wounded, unarmed Iraqi in Fallujah last Nov. <br />

yellowwing
02-23-05, 06:55 PM
:banana: Freakin' A Skippy!

HardJedi
02-23-05, 07:00 PM
well, if the military in general is not gonna prosecute the kid, I doubt if the Marine Corps is gonna do it.

Bout TIME they got SOMETHING right!

yellowwing
02-23-05, 07:09 PM
I remember the research I did when it first happened. Only the press from Canada, UK, and Australia, mentioned that the insurgents had recently adopted tactics of 'playing-possum' and rigging dead bodies.

Let's see how this is received. :p

mrbsox
02-23-05, 07:44 PM
It's now up to Marine commanders to decide what, if any internal action to take against the Marine.

OK... so they haul is a$$ to the front of the formation,
add a stripe
a few ribbons
a medal with combat 'V'
a letter of commendation
and a 96..

What's the problem ?? :marine:

HardJedi
02-23-05, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by mrbsox
It's now up to Marine commanders to decide what, if any internal action to take against the Marine.

OK... so they haul is a$$ to the front of the formation,
add a stripe
a few ribbons
a medal with combat 'V'
a letter of commendation
and a 96..

What's the problem ?? :marine:

sounds like a good plan to me, as well.

greensideout
02-23-05, 08:05 PM
You said it well sox, but the truth is the Corps will most likely just say, "Good job Marine".

SuNmAN
02-23-05, 09:36 PM
lol !

Joep
02-24-05, 12:20 AM
I think the news people are the ones pushing this , just they always do.
The Marine was just doing what he was sent there to do. Promote him and forget it.

jinelson
02-24-05, 07:38 AM
Outstanding there is still justice in my Corps and it has not changed since I left it. Now get the press out of there and let our Marines do what they do best kill our nations enemies.

:marine:

OLE SARG
02-24-05, 08:15 AM
The media seems to be the big problem - we need to kick their ass out of there and let our Marines do the job.

Let dan rather and the rest of his ******* buddies find their news somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI
OLE SARG

USMC-FO
02-24-05, 09:33 AM
....You said it well sox, but the truth is the Corps will most likely just say, "Good job Marine".....

RIGHT ON...the man was doing his job let him continue to do what we--US Gov't--pay him to do. Get him back with his unit.

Semper Fi !!

mrbsox
02-24-05, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by USMC-FO
....You said it well sox, but the truth is the Corps will most likely just say, "Good job Marine".....

RIGHT ON...the man was doing his job let him continue to do what we--US Gov't--pay him to do. Get him back with his unit.

Semper Fi !!

Yeah... but they could at least do it

ON LIVE T.V.