PDA

View Full Version : A MARINE and FROGS

booksbenji
02-11-05, 08:06 AM
:D

Image WW1 and this:

The train was quite crowded, so the U. S Marine walked its entire
length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a
well-dressed middle-aged French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?" The
French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular, "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat."

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. "Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired."

She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also
arrogant!" This time the Marine didn't say a word, he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, "Someone must defend my honor! Put this American in his place!"

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up. "Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir.........you've thrown the wrong bi*ch out the window."

:marine:

yellowwing
02-11-05, 08:20 AM
Nice one Books! :D

HardJedi
02-11-05, 08:23 AM
LMAO! that is pretty dang good. thanks for sharing that one!

booksbenji
02-14-05, 10:41 PM
:D :D

Another true story of an officer in the naval reserve. A few weeks ago, he was attending a conference that included admirals in both the US and the French navies.

At a cocktail reception, this officer found himself in a small group that included an admiral from each of the two navies. The French admiral started complaining that whereas Europeans learned many languages, Americans only learned English. He then asked. "Why is it that we have to speak English in these conferences rather than you have to speak French?"

Without even hesitating, the American admiral replied. "Maybe it is because we arranged it so that you did not have to learn to speak German."

The group became silent.

booksbenji
02-14-05, 10:44 PM
:D

Five reliably Anglo-Saxon surgeons, for example, were discussing their bloody trade.

"I prefer to operate on accountants," said the first. "All the parts inside are neatly numbered."

"Not at all," said the second, "the best patients are the electricians. Their organs are color-coded."

The third surgeon set out his preference for librarians: "Everything inside, you see, is arranged alphabetically. There's no mistaking anything."

The fourth surgeon made his case for construction workers. "They're very understanding if you have a few parts left over after the surgery, and they understand if you don't finish when you promised."

The last surgeon, whose wisdom and experience were belied by a fine shock of white hair, shook his head. "No, no," he said. "The French are the easiest patients of all. Everything is very simple and there's never a mess to clean up. There's no guts, no heart, no testicles, and no spine. Not only that, the head and the butt are completely interchangeable."

:gotee: :eek: