PDA

View Full Version : Well, at Least He Won't Be Fathering More Fans...

yellowwing
02-08-05, 08:34 PM
Tue Feb 8, 8:27 AM ET
LONDON (Reuters) (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20050208/od_nm/odd_testicles_dc)
A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

I cheered on the Eagles, but I would never make a bet like this!

greensideout
02-08-05, 08:37 PM
Is that a fan or what!!! LMAO at the dumb a**!

thedrifter
02-08-05, 08:38 PM
Ouch....:no:

When I make a bet I least I keep a level head...:D

Ellie

Jarhed
02-09-05, 02:09 PM
I'll bet this guy doesnt have the ballz to do it again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osotogary
02-09-05, 03:56 PM
He does have them Jarhed......they just won't be attached.

yellowwing
02-10-05, 03:59 PM
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Thu Feb 10, 9:56 AM ET
Rueters News Service (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=1&u=/nm/crime_britain_testicle_dc)
LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!