View Full Version : An interesting read

booksbenji
02-06-05, 09:43 PM
a little web page that reflects of who is dying for the US of A:

http://icasualties.org/oif/ETHNICITY.aspx

:marine:

TRLewis
02-07-05, 06:45 AM
so what you are telling me is because im registered indian that i have a .82% chance of dying?

Sgtj
02-07-05, 07:30 AM
I don't think thats what he is saying TRLewis. I think it is just a highlight on %'s.

CAR
02-07-05, 05:33 PM
Let's just call it what it is...... This is a good reply to those so called "minority advocate groups" that were shouting that Bush was sending minorities to die for oil. WE all know that that type of rhetoric is BS, but the libs love to use a race card wherever they can or whenever anyone would lend an ear.

It's too bad that any of our men and women have to die in war, but it belittles those who have sacrificed when dumb a$$ politicians/pundits try reduce it to a race issue.

booksbenji
02-07-05, 06:33 PM
:(

that was 40 yrs, Marines!! it was the grass roots org's(like black Panthers, othe radical black pacts), Jesses Jackson, Martin L. King and other Liberal orgs. They attacked by the press, demonstions, sending reporters over to report BAD NEWS(only showing the bad side).

I read this article as this: This is a simply statement of fact. it shows the death rate and that is all. Their's no other statement on the article. Anyone can read watt they want 2, but this a simply article of FACT.