thedrifter
02-05-05, 07:31 AM
Booze, the Democrats and Teddy Kennedy <br />
<br />
February 4, 2005 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
by Tom Purcell <br />

Lock-n-Load
02-05-05, 09:46 AM
:marine: ...they just don't get it, do they??...all this above mentioned bunch should take a tourist bus [GW Bush, the driver]...to the Grand Canyon, get in line at the precipice and...JUMP...screaming.."GERONIMO"...they are bigtime ...LOSERS...and just polluted/gasbags yelling into the wind.:marine:

Kegler300
02-05-05, 10:00 AM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/105448.jpg

hrscowboy
02-05-05, 10:07 AM
The buttom line is Bush and the republicans including the Democrates need to leave the Social Security alone!!!!m if the government had not borrowed money from the interest that social security makes there would be more money in the coffers.
Then we wouldnt be talking about private accounts what so ever.

yellowwing
02-05-05, 04:01 PM
Too much sauce? Maybe that's our party's problem. Twice in 8 years we had a clear road to the White House. Gore would not have even needed a FLA recount if he could have carried his own State, or Clinton's Arkansas.

Kerry, just didn't Take the Initiative on the campaign. Well, we have another four years to figure out why we keep grabbing Defeat from the Jaws of Victory! :(

jinelson
02-05-05, 05:26 PM
Master Gunny Kegler that is to funny where did you find it? I have a good friend who owns several bars. He gets drunk everyday of the week but during the month of February he dosent drink a drop. I asked him about it and he said years ago his wife said he couldnt go a month without drinking so he picked February since its the shortest month of the year just to spite her. And he just made it tradition so I think that Tom Pursell is right about not drinking for a month.