PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa Again

OLE SARG
02-03-05, 10:20 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know that I just became a Grandpa for the 16th time. Youngest son became the father of a 7 pounds, 4 ounce, little girl - Katlan Marie.

It is for sure she did not get her good looks from her Grandpa. She is a little blue-eyed blonde - she can already make you melt with her little grin.

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLE SARG:banana: :banana: :banana:

thedrifter
02-03-05, 10:24 AM
Congratulations!

Best of Luck!

Enjoy the pleasures of spoiling;) :D

Ellie

Osotogary
02-03-05, 10:48 AM
Congratulations! You've got quite a lively family there. LOL. Just another tyke to spoil I bet.
Better get some rest.

hrscowboy
02-03-05, 11:26 AM
Outstanding Ole sarge i know your one happy grandpa my 12 is on the way and can hardly wait. semper fi brother..

CAR
02-03-05, 05:08 PM
Congrats Ole Sarge,
16??? is that right? Man, between Christmas and Birthdays.... Your a rich man, You truly are, 16 bundles of love .

HardJedi
02-03-05, 06:02 PM
WOW! good LORD thats alot of grandkids! well, congrats!

greensideout
02-03-05, 08:09 PM
Congratulations OLE SARG---Ya, they will melt your heart!

MillRatUSMC
02-03-05, 08:43 PM
16? those are lot more than my 5, all of them seem to find a way in to your heart.
Congratulations to all...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Arlene Horton
02-03-05, 08:46 PM
Add my sincere congratulations, Sarge. Sixteen grandkids is quite a group! No doubt she'll be a little heartbreaker when she gets even a little older. Those blue-eyed blondes can turn a grown man into a spoiling grandpa. That I know from personal experience. We have a 4 year old blue eyed blonde who has her "Papa" under her little finger! Enjoy her as much as you do the other fifteen. Semper Fi, Grandpa!
Arlene

marinemom
02-03-05, 09:11 PM
Congrats - may the newest addition ne happy, healthy and full og joy.

Of course, if tigger would get off the stick ( If the Corps wanted me to have a wife, mom, they'd have issued me one.), I might someday be able to share some of that grandparent joy.