PDA

View Full Version : HERE'S how to thank our troops!

HardJedi
01-31-05, 08:34 PM
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Talk about what you can do for your country!

In an unusual act of patriotism, a Nevada brothel is offering free sex to troops returning from the U.S.-Iraq war.

The Moonlite BunnyRanch in Nevada, a legal brothel, also plans to extend 50 percent discounts to the military for the next few weeks, proprietor Dennis Hof told Reuters in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Hof hit on his unique gesture for honoring U.S. troops when BunnyRanch star and former Playboy magazine centerfold Sunset Thomas was flooded with letters from the front lines.

"We were receiving about 20 letters a day," Hof said. "We thought, when these guys are done we'll do something special for them."

Thirteen men and three women in uniform have shown up so far to claim their gifts. All told, the free and discounted sex will cost Hof about $50,000 -- a worthy sacrifice, he said.

"We want to feel patriotic and feel we are doing something for our servicemen," he said. "If we owned a Dairy Queen we would be giving away free ice cream, but ... we own the sex capital of the world. What better way is there to give back?"

booksbenji
01-31-05, 08:43 PM
:marine:

the stumps is just round the corner isn't? I want a tranfer NOW!!!!! HURRY, HURRY :p :idea:

HardJedi
01-31-05, 09:14 PM
what, me and Books are the only two who enjoy being rewarded? LOL or are the rest of ya married and your ol lady is looking over your shoulder? LMAO!

thedrifter
01-31-05, 09:20 PM
I have No problem...

More power to them....

Ellie

Cole11
01-31-05, 10:05 PM
lmao OOORAAAHHHHH

jinelson
01-31-05, 10:22 PM
Count me in too, reward me late its better than never. heheehehe ROTFLMAO

Cole11
01-31-05, 10:24 PM
LMAO

yellowwing
01-31-05, 11:35 PM
50% off? Shoot, that's a rip off. Just wear a Marine logo on a nice sports shirt or ball cap. It may cost you $30, but the Marine groupies will find you. ;)

HardJedi
01-31-05, 11:37 PM
true, but have you SEENthose chicks at the bunny ranch? GOOD GRACY! they don't grow em like that around HERE!

TRLewis
02-01-05, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi
three women in uniform have

I love it. :)

Semper Fi :marine:

A.P
02-01-05, 01:03 PM
aw man! that kicks major @$$