PDA

View Full Version : It's time for the MODS to do a police call around here

SSgtOfMarines
01-30-05, 11:01 PM
Too many posers, wannabes and what-the-fark-evers that I love here.

JAMarine
01-30-05, 11:09 PM
What that all about Sgt? Nice to see you still around. Where ya stationed now? Still Lejeune?
Send me a PM if you'd like.

Sempers

rich

d c taveapont
01-30-05, 11:11 PM
Alright all those who lied please go to the corner and wait!!!!!!

HardJedi
01-31-05, 06:50 AM
oh, and besides the two OBVIOUS ones you are talking about, what other fakers are you reffereing to? just curious.

Sgtj
01-31-05, 08:08 AM
I think he's referring to the poser. Absolutely blows my friggin mind.
I actually think they are one in the same... Probably some wannabee poolee drop out, (no offense to the poolees that are committed to wanting and seeking out the title) that thought he/she could have some fun. Pathetic SOB.

HardJedi
01-31-05, 12:02 PM
that was exaclty what I was TRYING to get across, Shaffer. but would anyone listen? NOOOOO! LOL ( is there something brown on my nose?)

ahh well, I have now decided you are all just figments of my imagination anyway, so I can safely ignore anything I don't like from now on :)

Osotogary
01-31-05, 12:16 PM
I've never been a figment before. I don't even know what a figment is suppose to feel like. Gee, thanks HardJedi. :)

HardJedi
01-31-05, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
I've never been a figment before. I don't even know what a figment is suppose to feel like. Gee, thanks HardJedi. :)

well, the most COMMON figment in my head is about 5'8" LONG black hair, dark brown eyes, and has great big.......brains LMAO

Devildogg4ever
01-31-05, 12:53 PM
Gbudd
Can you read Marine? There were some terms of service that you agreed to when you registered. If you don't like it...tough! Go somewhere else.

There is no arguing or debating. Rules are the rules. Like it or leave it.

http://www.angelfire.com/nc3/dshunting0/apages/images1/clapbig.gif

Namvet67
01-31-05, 01:36 PM
Shaffer...I don't have a problem with the terms of service! I'm not into argiung or debating either. You want problems handled in a pm so be it. It's your site and you can run it anyway you want. Semper Fi Marine.

Namvet67
01-31-05, 01:50 PM
Shaffer...I'm good to go on this subject! It's loud and clear! Now let's move on to something more interesting for your members! Later, Gary