PDA

View Full Version : Police Suppressing Terrorism Angle....

gunnyg
10-16-02, 04:00 PM
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED <br />
<br />
Law Enforcement Supressing Possible Terrorism Angle in DC Metro 'Sniper' Attacks <br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />

Sparrowhawk
10-16-02, 04:11 PM
You better go buy your ammo, right now, because the government is going to try to restrict its sale, because we can no longer rely on our law-enforcement officials to do what is right, not what is politically correct.

Time to lock-N-Load and be ready for war within the US, which is what the terrorist want.

They probably left plenty of clues and we have had innocent people killed because law enforcement officials are afraid that their calling card may have actually said.

When you catch us, we'll detonate the nuke in our van.

CAS3
10-16-02, 04:25 PM
Starts going psycho out here.....

I have seen the law enforcement agents at work. I have been stuck in the traffic of 395 waiting for every white van to be checked out...
The fact that some people think they could do a better job is frightening. There are thousands of police, FBI, ATF and sheriffs running their butts off here.

This criminal(s) is smart. Has obviously been trained well on infiltration and exfiltration. HE has a very good knowledge of areas where he has been "hunting". Some foreigner would have to live here for a few months just to know how to get in and out.
As for clues, I believe the Chief is doing a great job. I do not need to know everything and the media do not carry badges. We, the people living and working in this area, know enough to be extra vigilant and what we are looking for.
This person needs to be stopped and he will only be stopped when he screws up. Lets hope he does.

USMC0311
10-16-02, 04:39 PM
hmmmm

maybe they don't hit the road, maybe they just go the closest comrades home.

maybe there is more than one...maybe there is more than 100...maybe they are all over America right now waiting for the WORD

R we gonna PANIC?

hell no !!!

I'm going to DC for Veterans Day. C U there

we could put all the rag heads in interment camps, but wtf would we do for gas and booze?

:no: :qmark:

Sixguns
10-16-02, 05:17 PM
"Some foreigner would have to live here for a few months just to know how to get in and out." -- CAS

The terrorists who boarded planes on Sept. 11, 2001 did not just arrive the day before from the Middle East. They had been in the U.S. for months, some years, before they executed their plan. They rented apartments, had jobs, local friends and neighbors and blended right in. Remember the talk of other terrorists who may have been in on the plot but never boarded planes? Do you think they just packed up and went home to the Middle East? No. It is possible that they are still here looking to continue the reign of terror. I am not trying to be paranoid or stir up insecurity, but the reality is there COULD be a connection. Don't rule it out. Remember one of the sniper's best assets is the element of surprise. Regardless of whether the sniper(s) are terrorists, people in this area of the country have alreaady begun to alter their own behavior and routines. Saying these events are the work of terrorists didn't change that.

SF,

USMC0311
10-16-02, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Sixguns
"Some foreigner would have to live here for a few months just to know how to get in and out." -- CAS

The terrorists who boarded planes on Sept. 11, 2001 did not just arrive the day before from the Middle East. They had been in the U.S. for months, some years, before they executed their plan. They rented apartments, had jobs, local friends and neighbors and blended right in. Remember the talk of other terrorists who may have been in on the plot but never boarded planes? Do you think they just packed up and went home to the Middle East? No. It is possible that they are still here looking to continue the reign of terror. I am not trying to be paranoid or stir up insecurity, but the reality is there COULD be a connection. Don't rule it out. Remember one of the sniper's best assets is the element of surprise. Regardless of whether the sniper(s) are terrorists, people in this area of the country have alreaady begun to alter their own behavior and routines. Saying these events are the work of terrorists didn't change that.

SF,

YEP

GOTTA KNOW WHO IZ ****IN YA...
"FRIENDS ARE ONLY PEOPLE THAT AIN'T DUN USIN YA YET" WATCH YER 6
I thank God for allowing me to be a Vietnam Vet..caution/paronia is my fail-safe:yes: