PDA

View Full Version : just checking in

booksbenji
01-30-05, 02:20 AM
Hello, I new here and don't know nutting, honey :banana:

How is the heck is everybody? :rambo:

MillRatUSMC
01-30-05, 02:46 AM
WELCOME aboard, don't know much about nutting honey!
LMAO
This is a great site, and many visit, seems that most lurk,
A few post.
Seems just like yesterday, that a dear friend and fellow Marine,
Gave me an invite here, now I'm over 1600 posts here.
How time flies.

A few will tell you to stash, your seabag and grap a chair.
Again WELCOME

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

thedrifter
01-30-05, 06:46 AM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Ellie

booksbenji
01-30-05, 08:26 AM
:yes: , 4 the welcome, Morning to all and 2 Ms. Ellie. Tis 41', raining, cloudy and plain ugly outside in the EARL PATCH. :D
How is the rest of "Letherneck country" doing this am?:thumbup:

thedrifter
01-30-05, 08:33 AM
Dusting of snow on my end....

We didn't need it since we had 15 inches on the ground from the last storm...

Stay warm folks.....

Ellie

garryh123
01-30-05, 09:11 AM
HAHA Ellie! That big snow storm missed us by just a few miles! So we only got about 2 inches. Got 3 inches over night last night. At least that's better than a couple feet of snow.

rsta
01-30-05, 11:47 AM
Welcome aboard, Books! The weather here on the Georgia coast is 48 degrees and overcast. Hey, I like your handle, is that your name or are you an avid reader? Watch out for some of these guys, they'll short-sheet your rack if you don't.

booksbenji
01-30-05, 11:59 AM
come my day in the NAVAL SERVICE(MARINE). P/u it in the "da BOOT" by SDI Gy E. Davis(RIP). I could quote from the Green bible(marine guide books in the '60) everything and all thru the service BOOKS just stuck. Somewhere in the duty stations I heard, "Aren't you BOOKS from MCBCLNC?" The rest is history.

I still read alot, mainly military, scifi, and political books or a combine of all.

:marine:
books

jinelson
01-30-05, 12:17 PM
Welcome Aboard Books, its 61 and sunny here in Terminator land another blustery winter day heheheheheh. Your taste in reading material is about like mine I'm a Tom Clancey freak myself.

Sempers
Jim

lucien2
01-30-05, 01:36 PM
Welcome aboard! I am pretty new myself, this is a great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennaJarHead
01-30-05, 02:23 PM
LMAO at "Terminator Land". I grew up in California and hubby and I took the baby out there for Christmas leave this year. In the airport in Sacramento I bought hubby a "The Govenator" Tshirt! I just died laughing when I saw it. Hubby fancies himself a body builder so it was perfect.

Jenna

jinelson
01-30-05, 03:38 PM
Yeah we do have some fun with Arnold here. He is not a politician and he makes good decisive changes fast, extremely fast so Terminator is a word that tossed around a lot in California. The best law that he repealed was the one ordering the Depatment of Motor Vehicles to issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens so the poor things would know are equally loved. If he cant get the legislature to move due too partisan politics he simply get an initiative placed on the ballot and lets the people decide by popular vote. Arnold definitly rules here.

Jim