PDA

View Full Version : Now, what was it Scott Ritter.....

gunnyg
10-16-02, 12:17 PM
had to do for that 200 Gs?

(From today's e-mail....)

DE: Speaking of Saving Silverman, is Jack Black a good kisser? RLE: [laughs] You just couldn't pass that one up, could you? Actually, Jack is a fun guy. They offered me $200,000 to do the role.

I asked if all I had to do was kiss him. I was expecting a lot more for that kind of money. I figured it this way: If you've got to kiss some guy, it might as well be someone cute and cuddly, like Jack Black.

Jack and I discussed it beforehand. We decided there would be no moisture, it would not be a wet kiss, no tongue, and if anything started stiffening on any party, that would be the end of it. Jack had just as much fun with that **** as I did.

Neither one of us is going to be coming out of the closet any time soon. DE: Do you do things like that to get away from playing soldiers and tough guys? RLE: Well, it was written in the script, and that was it. I signed the contract to do it, and that's the way we did it.

A lot of times, if it's nudity or something like that, I will rewrite a scene. But hell, what's wrong with a little kiss? Nothing. I know what women go through. I got a little whisker burn and now, when I kiss the wife, I make sure I'm clean-shaven.

You pick little things up as you go through life.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/rleeermey/