PDA

View Full Version : Luck and a Good Cry!

yellowwing
01-24-05, 09:14 PM
Thankfully I am not distressed by PTSD. But tonite the 'demons' came out of now where and hit me hard. Luckily I have an understanding wife tht let me cry on her chest for about 20 minutes.

Thank our God above for Marines wifes! I fell 100% better.

thedrifter
01-24-05, 09:21 PM
I'm glad to see yellowwing that You are able to talk about...
Some can not...

God Bless,

Ellie

yellowwing
01-24-05, 09:25 PM
Hell, no I'm not going to tell you what it was about. But I'm forever grateful I was able to tell my wife about it! ;) :banana:

thedrifter
01-24-05, 09:29 PM
That's what I meant yellowwing....

I dealt with for years...;)

Ellie

mrbsox
01-24-05, 09:31 PM
I carry a 'Fortune Cookie' in my pocket;

"A mans best possession is a sympathetic wife."

And remember from years ago, seeing;

"A man's never poor, if'n hes got a good woman"

I'm blessed, sounds like you are too, my Tennessee brother !!

Sempers
Terry

yellowwing
01-24-05, 09:48 PM
I know, Ellie. Marines have such magnificant character and burdens, I am truly blessed with a wife that has some understanding if this.

greensideout
01-24-05, 09:53 PM
Tears are good yellowwing, we don't shed enough of them.

A good wife is a blessing---one that shares the tears with us.

Take care of yourself Jarhead and remember that formation is at zero dark thirty in the morning, you've had your rest, put on that crappy-a$$ gear, saddle-up, we are moving out!

yellowwing
01-24-05, 10:18 PM
Yeah, well for twenty minutes if felt like my guts were inside out and my brain was totally FUBAR. Afterwards I've never felt so better in long time. But G*ddamn did that twenty minutes hurt lke hell!

snipowsky
01-24-05, 10:21 PM
Hope your feeling better yellowwing! Hang in there brother!

Semper Fi!

HardJedi
01-24-05, 11:07 PM
Hey Yellowing, you got my e-mail addy, you know I would be there fore ya you been there for me! Glad yours wasn't a week long funk like mine can be

yellowwing
01-24-05, 11:13 PM
Twenty minuntes of crying like a hopeless baby, upon the wife's chest. I owe her so much!

But of course male pride finally reasserted itsself and regained control! But she knew.

HardJedi
01-24-05, 11:15 PM
shoot, I have been known to cry so hard I get nosebleeds that last for 30 minutes or more. ( on occasion anyway). You got no worries about being manly, brother :D

hrscowboy
01-25-05, 12:59 AM
yellowwing you have my number bro if you want to just talk bro hang in there where all here for ya...

yellowwing
01-25-05, 01:27 AM
Yeah, hrscowboy, it might be good to tell a Brother what it was all about. Talk to you soon.

I'm cool about it now. Like I said the dear wife helped alotl