PDA

View Full Version : Intresting

Pel
01-21-05, 07:09 PM
Anyone got any weird lil annoying contracts that they want to get out of?

I was subscribed to Columbia House dvd's and BMG CD's, They were starting to get pretty annoying kept on getting packages that if you open them you have to pay for them, if you dont you write return to sender and send them back... anyway annoying... I wrote them emails saying that I was heading to boot camp soon, ( 07/11/05 (oops) lol ) I had a contract to buy 5 more dvd's from columbia house and they ripped it up and made it all better so now I no longer get the annoying shipments or have to buy anything from them anymore.

Another thing, a friend of mine that was leaving for boot camp had a lease on a car and one day he drove the car out there I went with him to give him a ride home he put a letter in the window explaining where he was going and why he could no longer pay for it and the fact that the car was worth more than was owed, he never saw anything else from them and his credit was the same.

So if your stuck in a corner, something like that might just help

Pel

ramy
01-22-05, 12:07 AM
I remember someone from this forum did something similar to that for the car payments before going to Vietnam, Just dropped it off with a note.