PDA

View Full Version : sign this petition

mpellie
01-20-05, 11:53 AM
let us sign this petition to hold Condelezza Rica accountable for her actions. http://ga4.org/campaign/ricehearings?rk=x71CvL11jBQfW

garryh123
01-20-05, 12:09 PM
LMAO

yellowwing
01-20-05, 01:38 PM
Holy cow! The folks running the online software are making a lot of money. I went to the root home page, and they'll set up an online poll or advocacy drive for anything.

Sheesh - for $35k we could have had 500,000 people voting on the name of Cook's new dog!

lucien2
01-20-05, 02:50 PM
Rice held her own against that beeotch!

Namvet67
01-20-05, 02:54 PM
That she did!

hrscowboy
01-20-05, 04:34 PM
WTH rice is nothing but a puppet that is told what to say when and where and thats it. This boxer broad has a hard on for this lady and cant figure out how else shes going to get her nailed. you want a petition go after the big boys and not the puppets, geesh..

Nagalfar
01-20-05, 04:45 PM
Looks like someone left the door open again... and 65,000 morons got in..

Sgtj
01-20-05, 04:59 PM
Fire for Effect... Please, we need to start decreasing the population if this is the case.

Sparky1833
01-20-05, 05:09 PM
Boxer is doing the right thing for the democratic party, she is ruining, and destroying, it, just let her ramble on. The public is very tired of people that throw rocks [ even in glass houses ], she will get what is comming to her. The world is full of *******s, and in my book she is near the top! Great job on Your come back to her Condi, OUTSTANDING!!!! Sparky1833 Semper-Fi

ivalis
01-20-05, 05:22 PM
Condi gets caught in a lie and becomes all offended over it. Typical of this administration. Another page torn from Goebels play book.

garryh123
01-20-05, 06:15 PM
Funny how the clinton admin had the same info and passed a resolution to jump into iraq but instead tossed a couple of missles...but when the Bush admin uses the same info passed on from a clinton puttet, it suddenly turns into a lie?

garryh123
01-20-05, 06:20 PM
Or should i just say "Oh Crap! Here we go again! Re-hashing old arguments!" D'OH!

CAR
01-20-05, 07:12 PM
I'm sad to be fromthe same state as that Dumb A$$ Boxer. She truly is an embaressment. Proof that you do not have to be smart to be a Senator. Rice did a good job. Funny how the media really focused on the "firery" exchanges. Made it seem like NOONE liked her. 16 to 2. Just look at the 2. Wasted energy if you asked me, fits the democratic playbook just fine.

lucien2
01-20-05, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by garryh123
Funny how the clinton admin had the same info and passed a resolution to jump into iraq but instead tossed a couple of missles...but when the Bush admin uses the same info passed on from a clinton puttet, it suddenly turns into a lie?

Touche' devildog!

HardJedi
01-21-05, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by ivalis
Condi gets caught in a lie and becomes all offended over it. Typical of this administration. Another page torn from Goebels play book.

don't you EVER get tired on the Nazi references Ivalis? Good LORD man. at least use some DIFFERENT facists once in awhile.

HardJedi
01-21-05, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by mpellie
let us sign this petition to hold Condelezza Rica accountable for her actions. http://ga4.org/campaign/ricehearings?rk=x71CvL11jBQfW

another liberal to join yellowing and Ivalis( sorry for lumping you in like that Yellowing)

HEY MPELLIE! it says on your profile that you are not now, and you have never BEEN a Marine, but that you WILL be. Do us a favor ok? Please, out of respect for those who earned it, remove the MARINE CORPS Cpl cheverons from your profile ok?

yellowwing
01-21-05, 01:26 AM
I am an Army MP my contract ends in 2 years in which I will be joined the Marine Corps.
Brother HardJedi has a point. There is a big IF about you sucessfully completing MCRD training.

Who the hell was Goebels? Was he the guy that played the 'Soup Nazi' on Seinfeld? That was sooo funny! It made me forget the atrocious trade decifit for 48 hours!

jegries
01-21-05, 06:24 AM
I'm really tired of all this "finger pointing" going on. Last time I checked they voted and supported the war based on the same information. Leave us alone, let us do our job, and we'll let you know when its safe to come out of your office where you've questioning every move we make. STOP Pulling a John Kerry "I voted for the War before I voted against it."

snipowsky
01-21-05, 06:30 AM
LMFAO... HardJedi called em out! ROFL! Wannabes, got to love to hate them! Ha ha! Semper Fi brothers!

Originally posted by HardJedi

another liberal to join yellowing and Ivalis( sorry for lumping you in like that Yellowing)

HEY MPELLIE! it says on your profile that you are not now, and you have never BEEN a Marine, but that you WILL be. Do us a favor ok? Please, out of respect for those who earned it, remove the MARINE CORPS Cpl cheverons from your profile ok?