PDA

View Full Version : 7 years if you kill your spouse, 10 years if you abuse a terrorist.

Sparrowhawk
01-16-05, 05:41 PM
Most people that kill their spouse in America receive a 7 year sentence. Some get out early for good behaviour. But if you abuse an enemy soldeir during war time you get 10 years in prison. Something...

thedrifter
01-16-05, 06:08 PM
Something is wrong with this type of blind justice.

Do have to agree on that one Cook....

Ellie

Toby M
01-16-05, 08:07 PM
Government has to show our "Muslim" brothers that we have their best interests at heart. In this case, justice was indeed blind...

ivalis
01-16-05, 09:27 PM
This individual (he certainly is no soldier) deserves the 10 yrs. HOw can a staff NCO be so stupid? He hurt the war effort.

Sparrowhawk
01-16-05, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ivalis
This individual (he certainly is no soldier) deserves the 10 yrs. HOw can a staff NCO be so stupid? He hurt the war effort.

He hurt the war effort?

How?

Muslims have been mistreating, abusing their young boys, women and relatives for years and have done greater things to themselves in the eyes of the world and now you say, this soldier," hurts the war effort?

If a muslim women is raped, by her relatives, she is killed. If she kils her attacker, she is killed.

Muslim boys are sexually abused often, and told not to say anything because its unmanly?

and now, they are outraged because a few handfuls of their combattants are abused in jail, in prison.

What about the beheading they have done. This is nothing more then a liberal witch hunt, looking for anything to make us look bad in this war....

The soldier should have be-headed the prisoner.... or if he had said, that the prisoner had spoken ill of the soldiers sister, so he mistreated the prisoner, then that would have been accepted to the Muslims, for the soldier to have even killed the prisoner for such words, would have been acceptable.

They are a backwards people, a foolish people... humm,

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/pics/laurence-arabia.JPG

I think Lawerence of Arabia already said that... LOL

ivalis
01-16-05, 10:06 PM
We hurt the war effort by treating the Iraqi's the same way as Saddam in the same prison he used. Liberators, I don't think so.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

airframesguru
01-17-05, 12:57 AM
Cook,

This is BS, or is it PC?

Enemys are enemy's regardles. I know we are held to a higher standard. That is what make us who we are, but come on man, when the dust settles it is us and them. Why the game sir? Did I miss something?? PM me if I did. Sure the guy did things, but there was MI involved, right....

Not after you sir, just gets my goat to see this...

Semper Fi, do or die, USMC.

Sparrowhawk
01-17-05, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by ivalis
We hurt the war effort by treating the Iraqi's the same way as Saddam in the same prison he used. Liberators, I don't think so.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

From the Iraqi that still feels pain in his knees from the torture they endured in one of Saddam Hussein's prisons. "We are trying to write the future of Iraq," he said by voting in the up coming election. A liberty he will enjoy because of the American presence in Iraq.

The big question about the abuse in Iraq by American soldiers was never asked.

Why the abuse?

The answer was simple; to obtain information to save innocent lives and or our military soldiers lives. The bad cop good cop does not work with the Muslim terrorist, they only understand strength and determination, anything else is seen as weakness on our part.

Should we have used another prison?

There are three main prisons in Iraq; Saddam tortured his enemies in all of them.

Maybe we should have built one for them where it would be safe enough for Martha Stewart to be housed?

This is war! The <strike>gooks</strike>Muslims trying to kill Americans, were taken prisoners only because our bullets missed them. They should have been killed.

There is no Geneva Convention agreement signed between Muslim terrorist and America or the UN for that matter. They have no honor in how they treat our prisoners. They cut off American servicemen and civilians head, mutilate and burn their bodies and the story end sup on page six of most newspapers.

The same mentality prevailing in the mind of those prisoners was present in the terrorist that struck the twin towers. They have no hesitation in seeking out innocent civilians to kill for political purposes.

The same as Saddam Hussein?

Get real read what he did to his prisoners!!!

Where are the 600 missing Kuwaitis Saddam held in that same prison? They were tortured and then killed. We abused them? LOL

Liberators

Soldiers stationed in Iraq aren't allowed to fly the U.S flag or state flags. If we fly the U.S. flag, we are seen as occupiers, not liberators.

If I remember right, the last time Iraq citizens got to vote, there was a gun pointed at their heads and over 100% voted for Saddam Hussein as their president. Now, they have a choice they have been liberated to make that choice and this time the terrorist gun is trying to prevent them from casting that vote that represents liberty and freedom...

Torture?

Torture should be used in order to prevent a major loss of American as well as Iraqi lives, if we knew an individual had information concerning an attack on American civilians or our military what would you do to prevent that attack?

Torture the enemy soldier to get that information or just allow innocent civilians and our military men to get killed?

Namvet67
01-17-05, 09:51 AM
Got to go with Sparrowhawk on this one.

irizavrima
12-18-06, 07:44 PM
all i could say is this...dont beat your wife! dont beat up prisoners! you speak of unfair justice, but justice is also about your outlook on others. the way you treat a person can be seen differently from judge to judge.

10thzodiac
12-18-06, 08:09 PM
US Army Lt William Calley was convicted in 1971 of premeditated murder in ordering the shootings and initially sentenced to life in prison; two days later, however, President Richard Nixon ordered...

SkilletsUSMC
12-18-06, 09:58 PM
I gotta throw in my 2 cents here.

What happened to the detainees at Abu Ghraib wasnt tourture. It was HAZING.:D

It may be hard to stomach, but our own fellow Marines have done much of the same type of things to their own "boot" Marine brothers.

Im not saying its all fine and dandy, but what happend there seems kinda vanilla compared to what I think of as tourture. Putting bamboo up fingernails and using bolt cutters to cut off fingers is touture. Not the naked pyramid. One of my buddies who moved to my Battalion came from 29 stumps with some pretty bad stories. Makes the Abu G look kind of lame.

10thzodiac
12-18-06, 10:35 PM
I gotta throw in my 2 cents here.

What happened to the detainees at Abu Ghraib wasnt tourture. It was HAZING.:D

It may be hard to stomach, but our own fellow Marines have done much of the same type of things to their own "boot" Marine brothers.

Im not saying its all fine and dandy, but what happend there seems kinda vanilla compared to what I think of as tourture. Putting bamboo up fingernails and using bolt cutters to cut off fingers is touture. Not the naked pyramid. One of my buddies who moved to my Battalion came from 29 stumps with some pretty bad stories. Makes the Abu G look kind of lame.

My DI would of made those Abu Grav dog-faces look like pre-kindergardeners. Now, he was a bad AZZ MOTHER FVCKER, and he fired his gun too http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/11.gif

drumcorpssnare
12-19-06, 07:21 AM
Sparrowhawk- Thanks for the mention of T.E. Lawrence! He was my boyhood hero. My favorite quote by him in the movie, and he DID really say it...was, "NO PRISONERS!!!"

I believe he was right.

drumcorpssnare:usmc:

10thzodiac
12-19-06, 08:22 AM
Sparrowhawk- Thanks for the mention of T.E. Lawrence! He was my boyhood hero. My favorite quote by him in the movie, and he DID really say it...was, "NO PRISONERS!!!"

I believe he was right.

drumcorpssnare

Mark, checkmate ! Custer said it June 25, 1876 at the Battle of the "Little Bighorn" http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/18.gif

"Remember men, take no Prisoners" ~ George Armstrong Custer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/Custer_Massacre_At_Big_Horn%2C_Montana_June_25_187 6.jpg/300px-Custer_Massacre_At_Big_Horn%2C_Montana_June_25_187 6.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Custer_Massacre_At_Big_Horn%2C_Montana_June_ 25_1876.jpg)

My uncle (army) was there and that's what he told me http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/28.gif

SF
10thz

drumcorpssnare
12-19-06, 08:41 AM
10thz- I lived in Gillette, WY for many years, which is not far from the Little Bighorn. Had occasion to study the battle in depth. Actually, Custer's last 'known' words were to the effect, "Good, they won't get away this time!" His native American scouts warned him to proceed with extreme caution. In his usual egomaniacal manner, he dismissed their opinions. In fact, his commanding officer at Ft. Lincoln urged him to bring Gatling guns and Mountain howitzers with him. Custer said the heavy armament would "just slow me down."

Custer had political ambitions after the Civil War. But when he threatened to be a "whistle-blower" against U.S. Grant's brother (who was a corrupt Indian Agent) the President sent "Yellow Hair" to fight the Sioux. Guess he showed HIM, didn't he? LOL

And just for the record 10thz...Nowhere in my research did I ever recall Custer saying, "No prisoners!", at the Little Bighorn. At the Battle of the Washika, maybe, where the Glorious 7th Cavalry did battle with women, children, and old men. Real tough guys, huh?

So, I guess that's 'check' instead of 'checkmate'...:banana:

10thzodiac
12-19-06, 11:50 AM
10thz- I lived in Gillette, WY for many years, which is not far from the Little Bighorn. Had occasion to study the battle in depth. Actually, Custer's last 'known' words were to the effect, "Good, they won't get away this time!" His native American scouts warned him to proceed with extreme caution. In his usual egomaniacal manner, he dismissed their opinions. In fact, his commanding officer at Ft. Lincoln urged him to bring Gatling guns and Mountain howitzers with him. Custer said the heavy armament would "just slow me down."

Custer had political ambitions after the Civil War. But when he threatened to be a "whistle-blower" against U.S. Grant's brother (who was a corrupt Indian Agent) the President sent "Yellow Hair" to fight the Sioux. Guess he showed HIM, didn't he? LOL

And just for the record 10thz...Nowhere in my research did I ever recall Custer saying, "No prisoners!", at the Little Bighorn. At the Battle of the Washika, maybe, where the Glorious 7th Cavalry did battle with women, children, and old men. Real tough guys, huh?

So, I guess that's 'check' instead of 'checkmate'...:banana:

And here I thought Custer kicked ass and took names at the "Little Big Horn".

Maybe I shouldn't of taken college courses that all the football players were taking. However, they did help my grades by lowering the grading curve. I was able to get C's & D's and graduate eighth from the bottom of my class of 1200.

Are you really confident that "Yellow Hair's" last words were not, "Where the fuk did all these ****** Indians come from" ?

SF
10thz http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/22.gif

ggyoung
12-19-06, 12:13 PM
Lt. Calley was not fit to comand a fire team. If you study the My Lai thing you will find that when the army called up the Americal Div. the army seen a way to get ride of there problem men and they did so. The Marines on the other hand will keep there problem people untill there rotation date. As far as the "raghead prisoner thing" if it saves one American life then I say "red is pos, black is neg. then crank like HELL".