PDA

View Full Version : opfor

supermarineadam
01-09-05, 11:01 PM
i just graduated from boot camp and im an 03. i see stuff on the discovery channel all the time about the military training with MILES gear. I know it is serious training but it looks fun as hell like a giant laser tag game. I was wondering if it was possible to get a job playing the opposition force. I know the marines do a lot of force on force stuff, but do they have guys who are specially trainind to be the opposition force???? I remember seeing this thing on TV about how in 29 palms there are a bunch of soldiers specially in russian tatices and they use modified vehicles that look like russian vehicles, and they play the opposition force for the wargames. Can i get a job like that??

jinelson
01-09-05, 11:44 PM
Welcome aboard little brother and congratulations on earning the title of United States Marine. I know that you were taught that Marines are very thorough by your beloved Drill Instructors and you do not want to disrespect them so get hot and add your rank avitar because you are out of uniform and clean up your profile Adam. I would like to show my repect for you by addressing you by your rank. Then perhaps someone here will answer your question. If you dont know how to, ask for help or PM me.

Semper Fi
Jim:marine:

soopatroop
01-10-05, 12:36 AM
congradulations as well there MARINE here is a liitle rock of knowledge for your ass pack of facts in 29 palms that op force go by the name of coyotes and they are a very speacial bunch of guys whie up there on one of my many stays in that beloved desert I was a approached by 1st sgt and he had asked if I would like to help in the evolution. I said yes of course but was canked by my gunny. now this dosen't mean you have to be chesty puller to get in you just have to know the right people and your stuff. there are permanent personel that have that job that is part of thier training it is just like any other mos if that is your job and thats all you do every day that will make you elite.

semper fi

garryh123
01-10-05, 05:30 AM
LOL...I got to play "the bad guy" in NCO school......Tossed a lot of CS gas and made many a CPL sh*t their drawers.........not to mention the trip wires and flash bangs!.....AHH sweet sweet memories! LOL