View Full Version : Muslims Say the Most Amazing Things

thedrifter
01-09-05, 03:39 AM
Muslims Say the Most Amazing Things <br />
<br />
January 8, 2005 <br />
<br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
by Barbara J. Stock <br />

Sgt Sostand
01-10-05, 07:10 AM
Muslims are like Roaches and if The United States dont wacth it we will be infected

Sgted
01-10-05, 07:53 AM
(Muslim) ignorance is bliss.
And, don't think for one second that our tsunami relief efforts in Southeast Asia will change how Muslims look at we infidels (as I have heard our Government claim).
Those Muslims that do see westerners in a more positive light will wimp out and you will not hear their voices.
Ms Stock points out an interesting thought.
Allah wiped out thousands of Muslims, Hindu's and Buddhists.
Sloppy work to kill a few "sinners" !!
What bunk !!

JAG5150
01-10-05, 02:02 PM
Our relief help will not be taken in the light that the government hopes that it will. We will not be able to change anything in these countries. These people have been taught for hundreds of years that the American people are the enemy are would take any opportunity to kill them. No matter what we do or send them their beliefs will not change, so why even try.

al20852
01-10-05, 02:17 PM
Why then assume that Muslim Iraq will look at democracy and freedom like we do? Their mindset is so different from ours that I fear that notwithstanding free elections it is just a matter of time before we have an Islamic fundamentalist government in Iraq.

JAG5150
01-10-05, 02:24 PM
I have to agree with you skipper, as unfortunate as it is and as harsh as this may sound, some people need to be ruled with an iron fist. If they are given too much freedom they do not know what to do. I relate it to raising children. From the time they are born until they are out of the house, you set down guide lines and rules that need to be abided by. As they grow you loosen the ropes but so much that they are free to do as they please. It is a series of small steps, not you are noe 10, go fend for yourself, it just does not work.