PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been....

Phantom Blooper
01-08-05, 08:04 AM
paranoid,wondering whether the Office of Homeland Security,the FBI,CIA,or local law enforcement officials would one day use a battering ram and knock your door down, spray your home with cannisters of CS,and incarcerate you and all the members of your family for years with out the right of a trial by your peers because: You took the little white WARNING tag off your pillow,couch or bed mattress?Since it's against federal law. I never been bothered by this. I have other things to keep me from getting sleep. But,I thought this may be a good topic of discussion. Semper-Fi! Chuck Hall :)

garryh123
01-08-05, 08:09 AM
Just wear a foil hat and gloves along with hefty bag shorts...that usually keps them away. LOL

Sparrowhawk
01-08-05, 08:29 AM
I asked for my FBI file once, and they said; Its under review and classified, now what does that mean? LOL

Toby M
01-08-05, 09:57 AM
Nah, I usually have more important things to concern myself with...like when do I get to spend another day with my hunky little grandson; will I find work today: how come everything is so damned expensive in Alaska...I find that normal everyday living is enough to occupy me!

Osotogary
01-08-05, 12:27 PM
I'm just worried that they won't do their job! In this "protecting your fanny" and politically correct atomosphere who knows? I'm sure that any efficiency reports that I have read about or am aware of involving the above agencies is only about fifty percent of what it could be ....despite, I'm sure, of valiant individual efforts.
Alaska? Been there, spent that! LOL. Things were so expensive up there, even in the early 70's. I decided to make my own Singapore Slings for the hosts and a few other folks. I thought that this would be the cheapest way to go instead of heading to the watering hole. I bought the least expensive whiskey I could find "Old Thompson". It cost me a darn pretty penny. Anyway the S. Slings went over big time and the next day I headed back to Northern California. I bopped by a liquor store and asked if they had any "Old Thompson" and the clerk said, "We haven't sold that junk in a long time." They probably sent it to Alaska. LOL