PDA

View Full Version : Half mast

JAG5150
01-07-05, 05:07 PM
I'm sure that most if not all of you have noticed that the Colors are flying low these days. What I'm having a hard time is understanding why. I know that it is for the Tsunami victims but why? Was the flag lowered when our own countrymen and women were lost during the hurricanes in Florida, I'm just having difficulty understanding this decision by the CIC.

Sparrowhawk
01-07-05, 05:12 PM
If I had a muslim flag, I would fly it upside down!!!

No nation that I know of helped us at that time!!!

JAG5150
01-07-05, 05:21 PM
Cook, that is nicer than what I would with the muslim flag.

marinemom
01-07-05, 05:25 PM
I agree with JAG and the 'hawk - but I think that this is just a butt-licking action to make up for us being "stingy"........anyone notice how much France gave - less than 1 million

thedrifter
01-07-05, 05:28 PM
When we need help we never see it...but when everyone else does we get called stingy for not given enough...

My flag flys for Our Armed Forces...and not half mast.....

Ellie

JAG5150
01-11-05, 03:05 PM
Flags are still flying low. I wonder how much relief funds will be sent to California for the massive landslide which just occured?

Or how many other countries will send us relief?

Jarhed
01-11-05, 03:55 PM
None. I think I'm going out and buying some sort of muslim flag and I'll tear it into strips. Then I'll ceremoniously use it as s***paper every morning after a night of mexican food.

Ed Palmer
01-11-05, 04:17 PM
Flags are still flying low. I wonder how much relief funds will be sent to California for the massive landslide which just occured?

IN your Fuxking dreams

JAG5150
01-11-05, 04:46 PM
My feelings precisely, the government will let our own people be homeless due to a natural disiaster but are more than willing to pour millions of dollars to a country that hates us. What kind of idiot makles these decisions?