PDA

View Full Version : Our "friends, the Kuwait's"

MillRatUSMC
01-06-05, 07:27 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4144129.stm
Kuwaiti troops held over 'plot' to attack American troops in Kuwait

How soon they forget.
There's a lesson here, can't let your guard down anywhere in the Middle East.
More cause for PTSD, always have to be on guard.
No place seem safe, requiring the body to always be on the alert.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Sparrowhawk
01-06-05, 07:48 AM
It will be Islamic militants in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Sumatra and other Southeast Asian countries that will be resenting the American military presence in their country once they have been fed, their health needs have been taken cared of, and they have received our monetary donantions.

Tsunami we'll it was probably started by the americans, they caused it, to look good to the world as helping Muslims.

Yep, that's what we'll soon be hearing...

Jarhed
01-06-05, 09:18 AM
I just dont get it. I cant seem to figure out what is so wrong with us wanting to save the lives of the rank and file Iraqi and every other muslim in the mid east. They want to kill us because we liberated them from a murderer? Maybe because we fed them? Because we buy their friggin oil and make them rich? Not quite sure what we did to these asswipes. I'm really not a violent person (stop laughing!!!!!!) but I think it's time to turn the entire region into glass!

Sgt. Smitty
01-06-05, 09:34 AM
Shoulda just left Saddam over there and let him kill off more and more of his own people. That way we wouldn't be there and our kids in uniform, yes, I'm at the age where they are kids to me, wouldn't have to die for those ungreatful carpet-kissin *******s.

Osotogary
01-06-05, 09:36 AM
Good Morning, one and all!
Kuwait? Just got a call from DOD son in Kuwait. He asked me if I had heard about the "plot"? Said he dogged tired and that he wanted to say hello and to let everyone know that he is okay. He said that they have been very busy lately and always on the move. If they don't get kicked out of hotels for "cutting loose" they get told to leave because of threats to the hotel. He keeps his two suitcases packed at all times. Life on the run....I guess.
I asked him if he had a good New Years and he said,"I'm still alive aren't I?". GD, what an answer. He say's he hasn't had a haircut in a long, long time and he say's that he stinks. I asked him if he was starting to look like an insurgent and he said ,"No, I can't because my hair only grows in blotches and besides my genes won't allow it." It was good to talk to him.
Adios.
Gary

Sgt. Smitty
01-06-05, 09:43 AM
Gary, the next time you talk to your son tell him for me NOT to make "friends" with any of those carpet kissin bastards. He may just end up killin the s o b in a firefight. Tell him not to believe anything he hears and half of what he sees and he should make it home no problem. These damned ragheads are just like the gooks in Nam were, friendly in the daylight and try to kill your ass at night. NO difference between the two.

Ed Palmer
01-06-05, 09:50 AM
Homosexuality, fornication cause of tsunami?
A Muslim Saudi professor says the earthquake and tsunami in south Asia were punishment from Allah for homosexuality and fornication committed by residents and visitors of affected countries at Christmastime.

A television interview of Sheik Fawzan Al-Fawzan, a professor at the Al-Imam University, was translated and posted on the Internet by the Middle East Media Research Institute TV Monitor Project, or MEMRI TV. The interview can be viewed on MEMRI's website.

Sgt. Smitty
01-06-05, 10:01 AM
That just goes to show you how screwed up in the head those carpet kissers really are. If masturbation caused the tsunami in southern Asia, then the rest of the world should have been underwater too.........gimme a break here.......those *******s got more air between their ears than gray matter. I'm surprised they didn't blame the whole thing on Fat Albert for farting underwater.

Osotogary
01-06-05, 10:37 AM
Who the heck are they going to blame Krakatoa on?

Sgt.Smitty-
My son says he does have some Iranian friends that he would trust his life with. I think that either one or both were in some sort of international competition, wether the Olympics or otherwise, as wrestlers or weightlifters awhile back. Both had their parents and loved ones murdered by Saddam and I believe that both were educated in the United States. They have been there for him when needed. There are exceptions to your rule and suggestion but never the less...a word to the wise is sufficient. Thanks!

Ed Palmer,
Homosexuality and fornication at Christmastime? Does this Professor not realize that the Middle East has been actively participating in fornication, masterbation and homosexuality since Babylon? What a goofy idea to fill the ears of the "educated" masses.