PDA

View Full Version : UFO's........do you believe?

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 12:40 PM
Here's another topic of interest that the govt. of this country is tryin to hide. I believe in UFO's and there is too much evidence confirming their existance to believe otherwise. They have been comin here for 10's of thousands of years, so why not accept the fact that they are real? Cavemen made drawings of them, they are in famous paintings and the bible even describes them as chariots of fire. Myself, i would believe the caveman drawings before i would this damned govt. when it comes to the reality of them existing and coming to this planet. Hell, for all we know they terraformed this planet thousands of years ago and various cultures soon began to inhabit this blue and white globe sittin in the middle of the universe, yet the govt. adamately denies their existance.

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 12:42 PM
the way I look at it and always have.. We can send people up there so why cant they send people down here. I believe as well. Sometimes it gets blown out of perspective but that happens with everything in the government.

Osotogary
01-04-05, 12:58 PM
Many moons ago (pardon the pun) a law fim was having a heck of a time settling a lawsuit because the person in question was sticking to what he believed in and wouldn't settle out of court. This lawsuit went on for years and years. Finally the law firm decided to try another tactic. They decided to attack this persons sanity. I happened to be around when one of the firms lawyers came into my area and was smiling his fantail off. I asked him why he was so happy and he replied," I think we finally got the guy. He's insane (or words to that effect). I asked him how he knew the man was insane and he pointed to a deposition as said,"Right here. He claims to see UFO's. Man do we have him now." I started laughing my asterisk off. The lawer asked, "What's so funny?" I said that he didn't have a case based on the guy seeing UFO's. "Why", he asked? I said that the weekend before me and my buddies went fishing for catfish at night. We all had a whole lot of beer and we swore we saw all kinds of UFOs! The lawyer looked at me like he was pizzed and stormed out of my area. I still see 'em once and awhile. LOL

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:07 PM
If that lawyer thought that the other guy was insane he should come and talk to me.....I'd blow his candy ass right outa the water with some of the stuff I'd tell him. No wanna go to deep on this subject or you guys will think I'm ready to get fitted for a straight jacket. But the possibilities are mind boggeling to say the least. Such as Virgin birth.......ever here of artificial insemination? Was Christ really the son of God or was he just a highly advanced ET? There are just tooooooo many questions when it comes to UFO's vs the Bible. Blind faith is cool, but to question it and seek out the answers for yourself is even cooler. See what you guys got me started on now?

JAG5150
01-04-05, 01:11 PM
My personal opinion is that we as a human race would have to be very arrogant to believe that we are the only intelligent beings in this vast universe. True in our galaxy we may be the only intelligent species but as smitty pointed out there has been too much evidence to prove other wise. I once watched a documentary where a piece of metal was taken out of a guys hand who claimed to have seen a UFO when skiing, when tested the matal could not be found on the world. Yes, I believe.

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:13 PM
I watch those documentaries when they are on.. I learn alot out of those. I have also seen some pretty good ones about hauntings.. How there are people that dont belive in them at all.. Well I do believe..

JAG5150
01-04-05, 01:14 PM
Hey Smitty, we would not think that you are insane. We're all marines here which means that we are all touched in the head, some maybe more than others though.

yellowwing
01-04-05, 01:18 PM
We call them Star People. A few summers back, I talked to an Australian Aborigine about the boomerang.

I asked where did the boomerang come from? I was really impressed at the whole specialized and advanced aerodymanics of them.

She replied, "The boomerang is an ancient gift from the Star People."

Coincidence? Two cultures on the other side of the globe believing the same thing.

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:18 PM
Dam...........i thought i had the market cornered here.......no fair...you guys are all gangin up on me, i want to be the crazy one here....i claimed it first.....LMFAO

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:20 PM
lol.. thats hard to do where there are all Marines around Smitty.. You cant be the only crazy one there is.. WE ARE ALL CRAZY.....

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:22 PM
Just another face in the crowd i guess, huh

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:23 PM
aww we will let you be the craziest one if that helps.. you are more than just a face in the crowd..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:25 PM
Thanks, but now my spirit is broke, we havin way tooo much fun here ya know.

JAG5150
01-04-05, 01:25 PM
Maybe in a crowd of Marines but in the civilian population you stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:27 PM
OUTSTANDING, that's what i needed to hear!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:27 PM
well hell.. time to go on a 20 mile hike then.. pack your alice pack and lets hit the road.. that shall lift your spirits :D

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:30 PM
Behind ya all the way, don't know if this ol body can still do 20 miles anymore or not but willing to give it my all.

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:32 PM
Now see your spirit is already up and going.. Ready to hoof it on out to the best of your ability..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 01:35 PM
But my abilities are somewhat limited due to the frailty of my well used and abused body. What a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:37 PM
lol

JAG5150
01-04-05, 01:53 PM
See 89 I told you yesterday that I didn't heal like I used to, guess that I'm not the only one LOL.

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 01:58 PM
Damn why didnt I think of that.. (smacks my forehead)

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:00 PM
I know, the mind is like a steel trap, mine's just a little rusty, maybe I need to do some pm.

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:05 PM
lol i hear ya jag i hear ya.. but you are not much older than i am i dont believe..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:08 PM
IF ya ain't at least 50 ya haven't been around 89.........lol....steel trap? Ya mean their sposed to open and close? Mine must be rusted up to JAG. Got any rust remover layin around that we can use?

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:09 PM
A year makes some difference, not really, I'll be 34 tomorrow, Another year that I survived

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:10 PM
OUTSTANDING JOB MARINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:11 PM
well happy early bday Jag.. SOrry not 50 yet..

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:13 PM
There you are, thoght we had lost you for a moment, must have had your grid mixed up or maybe you need to borrow 89's compass

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:14 PM
he took my compass.. Well hell now i will be lost again.. DAMN DAMN DAMN

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:15 PM
It's O.K., just head to Seattle, I'll find you

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:16 PM
ok ok i shall do that.. its gonna be a long ass walk in the cold though.. brrrr

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:18 PM
I don't suppose it would do any good to plead insanit in here would it?

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:19 PM
nope no insanity pleas here.. we are all insane..

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:19 PM
Not a bit, we are all up to no good so what good would it do

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:20 PM
I hate to do t his but I am going to have to go here soon. I have not even had my breakfast today.. SO now its almost lunch time.

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:22 PM
We will be waiting anxiously for your safe return

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:22 PM
That makes two of us.........besides, my laughin muscles are gettin sore

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:24 PM
Be good, I'll see you all later

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:26 PM
See ya later Jag.. Gonna have to come back for more laughs..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:27 PM
See ya both later

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 02:32 PM
see you later too smitty.. you guys know i luv ya..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 02:34 PM
Ya got to, we're both so damned handsome.........LOL

HardJedi
01-04-05, 02:43 PM
ok, I am joining on this way late, and now I am gonna probably irritate alot of people. UFO's, aliens, and all that probably exist. there is every bit as much proof for them as there is for the "god" of earthly religions. No more, no less.

It is all a part of the same kind of transendental temptation that affects all mankind, to believe in either thing, but that doesn't mean they AREN'T real. I believe that both probably are.

Osotogary
01-04-05, 02:47 PM
Oh, UFO's are real, HardJedi.. especially after some Jack Daniels or a keg on a star filled night.

JAG5150
01-04-05, 02:50 PM
Alright, back on the origional subject. I don't know how we got off of it to begin with. Yes they do exist.

HardJedi
01-04-05, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Osotogary
Oh, UFO's are real, HardJedi.. especially after some Jack Daniels or a keg on a star filled night.

OH ISEE! we aren't talking about ALIENS! but TRUE Unidentified Flying Objects! LOL

HELL YEAH! those are reall after drinking! many nights after a bottle of Night train and a 5th of jim beam I saw LOTS of things flying, mostly bottles and bodily fluids, but I couldn't read the labels of make out the contents, therefore they were UFO'S! LOL :)

Osotogary
01-04-05, 03:07 PM
Seriously, I do believe that there are other forms of life in this universe, maybe not as I know life or life's forms but there is life "out there". I believe that all of this it part of creation and I really can't tell you why or how come.

david43844
01-04-05, 03:11 PM
I'm a beleiver too. A good radio show to listen to is Coast to Coast. check out the web sire and nightly show. Aliens,ufo's,secret societies,conspiracy ,time travel,big foot etc its all there oh yes ghost as well

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 04:04 PM
you know.. i am still not sure how we got off the topic either.. but since i left and come back i see its back to its original title again..

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 04:40 PM
How was brunch?

yellowwing
01-04-05, 04:40 PM
http://www.ywg-web.com/images/x-files_iwanttobelieve.png

Sgt. Smitty
01-04-05, 04:42 PM
NOOOOOO, i don't WANT to believe, i already do!!

JAG5150
01-04-05, 04:57 PM
In my mind it's kind of clear cut, where did super glue come from if not from another race? lol. but seriously look at all of the advancements that have taken place since Area 51 (even though there is nothing there)

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 05:21 PM
I know what you mean JAG.. Oh and brunch was good.. Glass of water and cold cut sandwch.. Good lunch here.. DID ya miss me??

JAG5150
01-04-05, 05:31 PM
Of course, what's not to miss??

JAG5150
01-04-05, 05:36 PM
Although I went and had someting to eat as well, you know how it is when metabolism slows down, I had 2 banannas an apple and some green tea, nothing like good chow
89 of course you don't know about metabolism slowing down, lean mean fighting machine Ooorah

femalemarine_89
01-04-05, 08:15 PM
I wish I was as lean and as mean as I use to be.. But I am just as mean.. Just ask the dear hubby he will tell you.. But this is the year that I am going to get back into shape and get out and kick some a$$

Arlene Horton
01-04-05, 09:12 PM
Welll, it's good to know that there are some other Marines who believe UFOs are around. Way back in 1952 when I was stationed at Cherry Point one of our squadrons was doing some night landing practice and while the aircraft were in the air the pilots and their radar observers radioded the tower and told us that they were being followed by something which flew one h*** of a lot faster than any other aircraft they had ever seen. When they tried to follow them they reported that they moved too fast for them to keep track of them. We also had them on visual observation and we were told by the radar observers that there were several "bogies" zipping around our aircraft, and did we know why or what they were doing? There were at least 7 of our planes, each with 2 well trained men who observed this phenomenom. This was about 2300 hours when it started and it continued for about another hour or so. The following day we were told not to report what happened that night, it was strictly something highly confidential and government business. Considering the fact that we were all on duty and were drinking Marine Corps Mud (coffee) and not J.D. or even Bud, I have no doubt about the existence of UFOs. Semper Fi

Arlene Horton
01-04-05, 09:14 PM
Almost forgot...the radar observers who questioned what we saw were ground observers.

Sgt. Smitty
01-05-05, 11:47 AM
It's really kind of mind boggeling to think that this country can come from horse and buggy to walkin on the moon in less than 75 years when it took over 1900 years to make it to trains. Did we do this all on our own? I seriously doubt it, there had to be some kind of intervention from someplace and it sure as hell didn't come from THIS planet. I saw a special on t v where they found the graves of some aliens, can't remember where, China i think, but these bodies were over 10,000 years old. Where did the Egyptians get the elec. light bulb technology back in the days of the pyramids.......not from anyone on this planet, how did they build the pyramids? Not with just plain manpower, WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE AND TO THINK SO WOULD BE TOTALLY BEYOND COMPREHENSION TO ME ! ! ! !

JAG5150
01-05-05, 12:06 PM
Have to agree with you again smitty, look at all of the formation that can only be seen from the sky that they claim the ancient myans created that run for hundreds of miles. There is noway that they could see what they had done, so why was it done?

Sgt. Smitty
01-05-05, 12:21 PM
Good question ....... like the lines at the plains of Sitca, i think thats the name, huh? Think thats the name of the place,,,,,,, where all the figures and lines are at. For all we know, every race on this planet is from a different world put here to see if they could co-exist. This planet is nothin but a lab experiment for an advanced civilation that lives somewhere out there. This is where i have trouble believing in the Bible. Everyone on this planet was supposedly killed off by Noahs flood and all that survived we Noah and his family, don't think so, where did all the different races come from then? Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Able, one killed the other, and we are all supposed to be directly decended from them? NOT........where did the bride for Cain come from? I have yet to have someone, be it a religous freak of anyone else, tell me where all these different races and Cains wife came from if we all came from Adam and Eve. Besides, the bible has way too many contridictions in it to make it believeable to me.

JAG5150
01-05-05, 12:49 PM
Now I do believe in god or a god or a supreme being, I am not blindly following and do ask questions. For all we know this supreme being could be an alien who watches us from afar, I don't know. Also how many gods are there is there a supreme god, the god of gods that they all have to answer to? How many worlds are out there like ours, growing, learning, questioning? We will probably never know. The way things are going, we'll probably destroy ourselves before we have the knowledge to find out.

Sgt. Smitty
01-05-05, 10:46 PM
RIGHT ON JAG.................couldn't have put it better myself.....well maybe a little better.....not..........LOL.........I was raised a Catholic and all that, but then i opened my mind to other possible explanations or theories about a lot of things, most of which sound rediculous now. How's this one grab ya.....how about ET as the missing link instead of the apes? Possible? yes Feesable? probably Likely? real hard to tell huh?

HardJedi
01-05-05, 11:14 PM
oh lord. I hope none of the really religious people see this. some of them would freak LOL. as for me, I said before that I thought life from other places than earth is LIKLEY, and I believe it probably exists. but then again, so far, there is no real proof of it, at least not available to the general public.

same as with god.

Sgt. Smitty
01-05-05, 11:27 PM
Ya know, if they did they would faint.....LMAO......I used to love to mess with Jehovas Witnesses.....not in a bad way....I'd simply ask them to tell me where all the different races came from after Noahs flood seein how they were the only family left alive at the time. Never could get an answer !!!! Damned aliens anyway. I've searched for answers all over the place about aliens and God and all that and like you said Jedi, there is no proof positive available to the general public as of yet on either. But the possibilities are endless. How many millions of years did our scientists say it would take to terraform another planet like ours? I think it was millions maybe less, give or take a couple hundred thousand years here and there. Did we just all suddenly appear here overnight at the snap of a finger? Why did the caveman draw pictures of UFOs on cave walls? Just way tooooo many variables and options open. But they DO exist, astronauts have even filmed them from space.

Sgtj
01-06-05, 12:24 AM
Sometimes I think I'm an Alien. Especially after I drink a lot and turn green. At that time I also get special powers and I'm able to launch projectiles out of my mouth. Its a cool thing to witness.

Semper Fi.

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 11:28 AM
Wouldn't it raise hell with all the religions in this world if ET finally made a public appearance and explained everything? You think the world is a mess now........Holy Bat F**kman.......LMAO

HardJedi
01-07-05, 11:37 AM
wish they would, Maybe the aliens could explain phenomena like " the spice girsl" and the "macerana" adn how it is buffalo lost 4 super bowls in a row??????? LOL

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 11:51 AM
Ya think? LMAO

JAG5150
01-07-05, 11:58 AM
There are too many unexplainables out there, you know like why is the general public so ignorant.

HardJedi
01-07-05, 11:59 AM
the general public is not ignorant. they are apathetic and self absorbed. but not ignorant. :)

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:00 PM
Also, Why am I so damn handsome, some things will never be explained.

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 12:01 PM
Self absorbancie and apethetic can also lead to incompetence.....just look at any politician

HardJedi
01-07-05, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by JAG5150
Also, Why am I so damn handsome, some things will never be explained.

Don't believe everything your Momma tells you Jag!

after all, you didn't REALLY go blind from all that time" combing your hair" in the bathroom did you? LMAO!

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:04 PM
Was that incompetance or impotent

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:05 PM
No hair to comb, it's shaved every day. Just took the high and tight one step further.

grayshade
01-07-05, 12:07 PM
I for one believe in the little-green bastards, or what ever color they is. Personally, they may even walk among us, disguised, incognito. Hell, Cook, might be one, 89, maybe, Ellie. Hell, I might be half "Star-person" myself. Always had the ominous feeling that we are not thee only beings in this black-stew. Oh well, until y'all show yerself, here's a cold-one on me.

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:25 PM
Hell for a cold one I'll show myself.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 12:33 PM
Yup grey.. you have me figured out.. DAMN.. thought I could hide that fact.. Guess You are too smart for me.. Oh Jag as for the high and tight.. That is what my husband wears.. I told him no navy cuts for him. I cut his hair once a week.. every week on sunday.. they tease him for the "Jarhead" cut..

http://www.wtv-zone.com/coplove/Cops/trprcar.gif

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:41 PM
Well it's a hell of a lot better than looking like a civilian in uniform.

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 12:42 PM
Sorry to bust your bubbles there folks, but my HIGH-N-TIGHT turned to LONG-N-LOOSE a long time ago. And this has what to do with UFO's? LMAO

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 12:42 PM
thats my thoughts too.. He tells me no honey you dont have to do it this week.. and i tell him yes i do cause i dont want him going to work looking like a bum.. LOL

oh and hey Jag.. you know what airforce stands for??

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:45 PM
No but I'm sure that you are going to tell me.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 12:46 PM
of course i am
AIRFORCE=

AINT
IN
REAL
FORCES
ONLY
REPRESENTING
CIVILIAN
EMPLOYMENT..

lol

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:47 PM
Back to the thread topic, have you ever seen footage of the missles fired by NASA at a UFO and the object moves from where it was right before the second projectile would have struck it? And they say that the Star Wars was put in place for shooting nukes.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 12:58 PM
no Jag I dont belive I have.. Or if I have I just dont remember.. You know I am getting that early start of oldtimers.. LOL

JAG5150
01-07-05, 12:59 PM
But you are the youngster here.

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 01:03 PM
JAG, is that the clip taken from one of the space crews? If it is then i have seen it, but was it one of our missiles or some other weapon from another UFO that was shot at it? The clip is an outstanding piece of info that pretty much solidifies my belief that UFO's are indeed real and have been for countless thousands of years.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:04 PM
I have some awsome pics.. but dont know how to share them on here.. They were sent to me thru email and I think they are just awsome.. Can someone assist??

JAG5150
01-07-05, 01:07 PM
There were 2 projectiles fired, the first one missed and the second would have hit if the ufo had not hastily retreated. I believe that it was filmed through a telescope.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:10 PM
well damn and i didnt get to see it.. Yall probably thing I am strange.. But not only do I believe in UFO, but I also believe in ghosts.. Laugh if you wish.. But i seriously do belive.. Too many strange things happen to people and there is never a rational explanation to it.

grayshade
01-07-05, 01:20 PM
Aliens are the rational explanation, and if that's true and I'was right about you, than you are to blame as well. Wait,...uh what was I talking about? 89, always confuses me.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:24 PM
Heck dont feel bad Gray.. I confuse myself sometimes.. But I confuse my husband all the time.. LOL

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 01:38 PM
Hey Tammy, funny you should bring up 'GHOSTS'. My wife and i refer to them as "SPIRIT PEOPLE", part of my Native American culture. And OH YA, they do exist too, we have the spirit of a teenage boy from the pioneer days that walks the deck around our house all the time. NO LAUGHIN HERE.........he has been seen by numerous people that have spent the night here and one guy never came back after seein "ERIC". That's the name he gave my wife. He is also welcomed in the house and the critters around here let us know when he is inside.

grayshade
01-07-05, 01:41 PM
Yeah, aliens have that V-chip thingy that confuse everyone, telekinetically that is. That's how y'all get away with making humans think we run the Earth, when in fact it's just like a giant ant farm. You think you're so slick, well I'm on to you and your wiley ways. Did I spell wiley right?

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:41 PM
now thats what I am talking about. I have native american blood in me as well.. Potawatmee or how ever its spelled.. Michigan bound native americans. Got it from my dads side of the family. I will never forget the time that me and some friends went to sc and took a tour on the USS North Carolina.. That thing has ghosts of its own. I swear to this day, I actually saw one.. I will swear on my grandfathers grave on this one. I didnt get a great look at him but from what I saw he looked like he was a Capt.. Dont quote me on that one though..

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:43 PM
you just think you are onto me Gray.. when you least expect it I will change. ;)

grayshade
01-07-05, 01:45 PM
I saw me some spirits at the bottom o' this bottle once, I kid you not.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:46 PM
lol

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 01:46 PM
Hey, no laugh on me.......this is serious .......LOL

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:52 PM
oh thought you were confused and it was actually a tequila worm in the bottom of the bottle.. My bad..

Grr. this 60 sec thing between posts is gonna drive me nuts.. LOL

grayshade
01-07-05, 01:54 PM
I might let you think that I got you figured out, and when you change, *BAM* I'll switch it on ya. I believe in ghosts too Smitty, just not the ones in sheets. The ones that say boo and drag chains about. Not a good sight if ya know what I mean.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:57 PM
Oh I dont believe in those either gray.. but i honestly do believe in the spirit world.. Hell if my husband dont behave I will stay on earth as a spirit to make his life hell after death as i did thru the marriage.. LOL

JAG5150
01-07-05, 01:57 PM
I happen to believe wholeheartidly in ghosts, spirits, or whatever you want to call them, I have seen some and not during my drinking days.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 01:59 PM
At least I am not the only one.. OMG my day is going by and never had my bfast and not even hungry for lunch.. hell i will just drink my dinner :D

grayshade
01-07-05, 02:04 PM
I just might drink my dinner too, 89. 'Course, my dinner might taste different than yours. All I ate today was some coffee grounds at the bottom o' my cup.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 02:06 PM
LOL.. well I am savin up for tonight.. LOL.. gonna drink a few and have fun..

grayshade
01-07-05, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a blast, maybe I'll do the same, but I gotta eat sumthin'.

Sgt. Smitty
01-07-05, 02:15 PM
You guys have one for me too, i gave up drinkin about 25 years ago, but still miss all the good times.........LOL

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 02:16 PM
naw no food for me..

grayshade
01-07-05, 02:22 PM
You bet, Smitty. A coldy for you and a nice big sammich for, 89.

JAG5150
01-07-05, 02:35 PM
I'll take a beer maybe 2 but that's my limit, I'm a cheap date.

grayshade
01-07-05, 02:41 PM
Hey, what kind of a world would we be livin' in if there were no cheap dates? Hope ya like guinness.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 07:42 PM
I dont want a sammich.. I want A BREW.. with hotwings.. LOL..

JAG5150
01-07-05, 07:58 PM
You Taking us to Hooters Tammy?

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 07:59 PM
SURE.. BUT YOUR PAYIN...

JAG5150
01-07-05, 08:00 PM
Gotta go again.

femalemarine_89
01-07-05, 08:01 PM
Well hell.. Where you keep bouncing to.. Must be the wife is home..LOL

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 12:37 PM
He just got abducted, now he trying to sucker us into it too.....

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 12:39 PM
LOL@ smitty.. Its been little while since I have seen this post.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 12:56 PM
Who the hell is Sgt.Smitty, is he a mamber ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 12:57 PM
LOL.. YEah buddy.. But he is incognito now.. He changed.. LOL..

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 12:57 PM
Probably just some instagator tryin to stir up a bunch of s**t in here again, should 86 the *******, Know what i mean Vern?

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 12:59 PM
LOL.. Naw has never stirred the chit with me.. LOL.. I'll keep em around.. LOL

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:01 PM
HELP........i just got abducted, these kinky aliens are askin me how to find JAG.......do i dare tell them? LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:02 PM
I think that I may of heard of this guy, I thought that he was dead or something, guess that I was wrong (3rd time in my life)

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:03 PM
LOL@ Jag.. and LOL@ smitty for kinky aliens..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:10 PM
Why not, I'm always ready to try new and different things just warn em, turnabout's fair play.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:11 PM
oooooooo now you started it Jag.. now you got the ball a rolling.. Does it seem awful quiet to you on a Marine site? I have never seen soo many Marines be quiet.. HMMMM

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:12 PM
OK, will give these kinky lil guys your co-ord...............LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:14 PM
It seems that there are only about 3 or 4 of us that are talking????????????????? did the aliens abdust everybody else.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:14 PM
LOL.. hey now that isnt fair.. I dont even have the Co-ords.. Damn.

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:16 PM
ya want em?

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:18 PM
1313 Mocking bird lane.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:20 PM
LOL.. sure sure sure.. Hey Jag you know my surgery is being taken place there at UWMC.. Hope they dont leave anything that they are not suppose to. Kinda worried about having it done at hosp that they have med students at..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:23 PM
It's a good place, I just hope tha they leave the windows open.

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:24 PM
Sure is quiet in here huh? LMAO

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:26 PM
Abductions, what can I say.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:27 PM
they are too scared to abduct me.. LOL..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:29 PM
Maybe were on everybody's ignore list, stranger things have happened.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:31 PM
that i dont doubt.. Oh well.. I can tell the ones that I am not.. Gots some good ones here.. LOL

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:38 PM
OH WELL..........not my problem if they got no sense of humor.........LOL

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:41 PM
I have one.. I still have it rather I am sick or not.. Bad thing is I get laughin so hard that I start to cough.. Thats not a good thing.. Been breakin some capillaries lately.. not a good feeling.

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:42 PM
As long as you don't start wetting your self, your Ok.

This site is kind of dead though.

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 01:45 PM
Where'd everybody go..........they all get abducted at the same time or what? And if I can't be on the top of the list, I quit....LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:46 PM
They already had you, you were too much trouble and they refuse to take you again.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:48 PM
well hell what about me?? Guess they just dont want me.. Well hell..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:50 PM
They know that we are friends of Rods and figure that if we get along with him that we're probably as much trouble as he is.

Truth is I'm more trouble.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:52 PM
LOL.. You just wish Jag.. Keep on dreaming.. I think it would be an awful close race between all of us.. I think we are gonna have to bring Timber into the crew.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:55 PM
If he can hang, he's more than welcome. And if he doesn't care what people think, he's half way there.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 01:56 PM
Hes cool.. I think he can hang.. If he can put up with my ass like you guys have, I think he will do just fine..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 01:58 PM
ALIENATION, I guess that we're on the proper thread.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:00 PM
LOL.. I am starting to think so.. I have never seen so many Marines keep quiet.. The world is coming to an end..

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 02:01 PM
Ya think they may be lookin for people using unearned monickers for their next experiments?

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:03 PM
Maybe some people with sketchy profiles.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:03 PM
Ya just never know.. Anything is possible..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:06 PM
Like Marines being too quiet, never heard of that before but I'm witnessing it first hand.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:07 PM
You and me too Jag.. I dont know what has happened..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:08 PM
Never thought that I would see the defeat of Marines.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:10 PM
I guess it has happened..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:12 PM
SAD SAD day, hell just froze over.

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:14 PM
I'm clicking my heeks together and saying "I wanna go home, I wanna go home" but nothing is happening.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:14 PM
LOL.. Naw we are still goign strong.. SO there are some survivors.. dont count us all out quite yet.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:16 PM
heels

And I'm still going strong and it's been over an hour, my stamina is coming back.

Osotogary
01-13-05, 02:16 PM
Can I say the dirty word? I'm "working".
I don't suspect that the aliens are interested in humanoids that think....unless they have a monthly quota. Either way, you folks aren't first tier pick ups (abductions). They may be saving you all for last or at least until femalemarine_89 has recovered from her procedure.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:17 PM
lol.. I cant believe I have been on here as long as I have.. LOL.. But I am not feeling too bad right now.. But when I go to lay down I will stuff up all over again.. Hey Jag if you are a good boy you might get the pic that Timber got ;)..lol

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:18 PM
LOL.. Thanks osotogary.. I think they will still leave me behind though... I am too much of a pain in the ass.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:18 PM
Gary, ther is other intelligent life in here, thought that we were alone for a minute, there is hope.

I'll be good as gold Tammy.

Mr.Rod
01-13-05, 02:19 PM
NO COMMENT...........................

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:20 PM
LOL.. sure sure sure you will. ;)... that isnt your nature.. I have you pinned.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:21 PM
Touch it Rod, you know that I aint leaving that alone but doesn't it take a pain in the ass to recognize one.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:22 PM
ROFLMAO.. i am sure rod has something going on in that brain housing group of his..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:22 PM
Pin me, I won't fight and I don't think that Rod will either.

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:23 PM
Now that is the scariest thing that I've heard for quite some time.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:25 PM
LOL. I use that term all the time with Hubs.. He was like huh the first time I said it to him than I told him... Now he thinks its funny.LOL @ pinning ya..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:29 PM
Gary disappeared to, what's happening around us.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:30 PM
I have no idea.. I didnt think you could catch what I have thru the computer.. But Hmmm.. got me wondering now.. LOL..

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:32 PM
Good that virus was named Tammy not Tammi, I knew that something was wrong.

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:34 PM
LOL. well hell I even have a virus named after me.. WTF kinda chit is that.. LOL

JAG5150
01-13-05, 02:41 PM
I guess that it could be worse, at least it's not a V.D. LOL

femalemarine_89
01-13-05, 02:42 PM
ROFLMAO.. there ya go.. hey I think we lost smitty in the shuffle here..

Mr.Rod
01-14-05, 10:01 AM
Got abducted again, those kinky aliens still want JAGs co-ord.

JAG5150
01-14-05, 10:11 AM
I told you to give it to them, the biggest mistake that they can make is to mess with me.

Mr.Rod
01-14-05, 10:48 AM
and from the sounds of it they no want to mess with Tammy right now either...........LOL