PDA

View Full Version : New Year's resolutions you intend to keep

Sparrowhawk
01-01-05, 08:08 AM
Humm..

I've never made New Year's resolutions before, because I know I will probably not keep them. LOL

But this year I'm making some New Year's resolutions that I intend to keep.

What are your's?

1. Lose 15 pounds

Hummm, should have made that 20 lbs, but I've lost 5 lbs already by not eating heavy meals after 7 pm. So, 15 is good to go.

2. Answer all my e-mails.

Except Spam emails...

3. Get a Puppy

One that is as protective as a junk-yard dog, hates cats, brings in my Newspapers, and doesn't mind getting the Marine Corps Seal tattooed on its but.

Abe's
01-01-05, 09:25 AM
The only New Years resolution I have ever kept was New Years 1980, while serving at Marine Barracks, Adak, Alaska. Simply stated, "I will never make another New Years resolution". Easiest one I have ever kept.

However, I do have goals for 2005, mainly hike and backpack as often as I can.

Sparrowhawk
01-01-05, 09:55 AM
4. I like taking long walks, but have never been a serious hiker, maybe I'll try that this year. Take my camera along.

5. Take longer, traveling trips, maybe visit my war time buddie, Ira Rahm who lives in Missiouri. Yep, that one I'm going to do.

woodman
01-01-05, 10:12 AM
gonna get another Lab pup to keep my other Lab happy and help her fetchin' them pheasants back.

Great dogs if your still looking Sparrow Hawk.

they don't like cats, very protective of their family, will fetch your paper or the neighbors if you want LOL,slippers, or even had one that would get a cold one. If ya get a yellow one you could get a red EGA on it's butt.
Goog luck
Semper Fi

USMC-FO
01-01-05, 10:28 AM
OK....

1. Like Cook, loose 20 pounds...this is a 1/1/ of every year standard....we'll see if it works this time

2. Think about a dog...my son would like one, I would like one, thinking bout the lab also--like my daughter has. Concerned about the work involved becasue I travel a fair bit...and also 'dog walking' in Feb at 0500 and at 10 degrees with a plastic bag to pick up the 'steamers'.....

3. Find a lady .... MAYBE....been burned to many times so this is a big "maybe"....seems to be more work involved than with the dog.....

4. Get laid !!!

5. Go back to DC for the 60th anniv of Iwo--just to be there-- and a visit to the "Wall" for some time with my friends.

That's enough....

HAPPY 2005 MARINES !!!!

Sparrowhawk
01-01-05, 10:29 AM
I'm bringing him home.

woodman; If not, then thinking of a yellow lab I saw there. A big fellow, but friendly.

Sparrowhawk
01-01-05, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by USMC-FO
OK....

3. Find a lady .... MAYBE....been burned to many times so this is a big "maybe"....seems to be more work involved than with the dog.....

4. Get laid !!!

HAPPY 2005 MARINES !!!!

FO, I know a lady hasn't been laid in over a decade. Nice woman, just hasn't met the right man, a dog lover at that.

Just a bit on the heavy side, but nice boobs, I could make arrangements...

Humm, I think we at Leatherneck.Com should do all we can to get FO laid.

All in argeement, say AYE,

AYE!

there you go USMC-FO

We're all gona be working on it. LOL

humm, maybe Leatherneck.Com can start providing new type of more customer friendly services... LMAO

Sort of a back door military honors type of service... ROTFLMAO

Might have to have everything set up and running before Ms. Ellie gets back.

woodman
01-01-05, 11:31 AM
AYE !
A decade ? can you say blue b*lls or maybe blue boobs in her case.

I think we would be doing FO a favor by getting him the lab and getting him a hooker. much cheaper and a hell of a lot less work!!! :evilgrin:

Toby M
01-01-05, 11:45 AM
I'm tired of bing retired so I think I'll look for work. This way at least maybe I'll lose that 20 lbs. I gained since I retired.

USMC-FO, you'd be a lot better off just buying a dog...less trouble and a whole lot less expensive!!!LOL

jinelson
01-01-05, 12:58 PM
Aye Aye Cook I may have someone that might be interested. Poor Fo

Sparrowhawk
01-01-05, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by woodman
AYE !
I think we would be doing FO a favor by getting him the lab and getting him a hooker. much cheaper and a hell of a lot less work!!! :evilgrin:

woodman; I like your way of thinking.

Is there like a "Hookers-R-Us catalogue," we can order one from?

Then, again, we can see what the lady folks have as far as their recomendations, in a situation like this.

I've learned a long time ago, they they can come up with some pretty goods ones when it comes to this depatment. LMAO

USMC-FO
01-01-05, 02:09 PM
You guys are too good to me....

Cook...the 'busty heavy weight' could be a problem ...

Although I am thinking "Toby M" and "woodman" --- hey is that a play on words ?? have the right idea....stick with the lab...could be more fun for a longer time and a WHOLE lot less expensive...notwithstanding picking up poop !

woodman
01-01-05, 02:44 PM
well FO poop scooping services cost about $20 a month and the dog won't want half your sh*t if it don't workout LMAO.

Cooks onto something here.... leatherneck.com lotto. Winner get airfare to Vegas and a night at the BUNNY RANCH !!!! maybe Mammasan will thow in a case of Red Horse......... ooops wrong country there but ya get the Idea.

One quick pick for me ! :bunny:

lurchenstein
01-01-05, 07:58 PM
Mine is not to make resolutions!

Jarhed
01-06-05, 11:59 PM
Kill me some Hadji

HardJedi
01-07-05, 12:23 AM
hmnnnn

one resolution this year, and that is to get all A's in my college courses. shouldn't be too hard. after all, I have been TOLD I am intelligent. ( rather be rich, handomse and stupid though ) LOL

MillRatUSMC
01-07-05, 01:53 AM
Won't make any, can't break any...I rest my case...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

femalemarine_89
01-08-05, 08:50 PM
You mean those things are actually made and not to be broken.. Hmmmm... News to me.. LMAO