PDA

View Full Version : just say what you want

smoking878
12-22-04, 10:04 AM
well, i don't know about you guys, but i'm sure feeling the christmas spirt, and to all the guys over in iraq and afghanistan, i say we should have a moment of silence for all of them, no matter what branch they are in, since i am army myself

Namvet67
12-22-04, 10:06 AM
Ok you got it smoking878.....gbudd

Toby M
12-22-04, 10:09 AM
Consider it done...

HardJedi
12-22-04, 10:18 AM
do it every day. nd will continue to do so untill they all come home

DSchmitke
12-22-04, 10:36 AM
Consider it Done

airframesguru
12-22-04, 11:00 AM
ditto.

Osotogary
12-22-04, 11:47 AM
I would really like Peace on Earth...I really, honestly would and I pray that it will happen soon but until that time comes the back of my mind wants to elliminate any threat to these United States of America, it's Citizenry, it's Armed Forces and it's Allies.
I know, I know, this is not an example of the Christmas Spirit but anybody that has tried to kill my sons deserves to be "Aced" without remorse. Harsh feelings? You bet! (I already have elliminated the counter argument that they were sent over there to kill someone so what am I complaining about? I'm being very short sighted and stubborn in this regard but I don't care.)
When I see the casualty and fatality list everyday I feel a tremendous sorrow and loss. After that I just want the United States to respond with overwhelming force, stategy and efficiency using as many unconventional means as necessary and to forego any political correctness, inter-service rivalry and just "Kick some everlasting "Gluteus Maximus".
So you might say that for those who genuinely wish to live in peace and harmony ...may your wish come true. For those who wish us harm I say, elliminate them without remorse FIRST.
Dammmmm, I do not believe that St. Nicholas is notgoing to be bopping by my household this year. ( I have too many issues) LOL
It just dawned on me that I certainly am not qualified to tell anyone to take another persons life especially without remorse. If I offended anyone by my remarks...I apologize. It was really easy for me make that remark since I have never had to take another persons life. Yet, all in all, I couln't help but being protective. Isn't that what Fathers and Mothers do?
Adios from South Florida.
Gary

HardJedi
12-22-04, 11:55 AM
Hey gary? Old St Nick understands. You are a good man regardless, if for nothing else than making us laugh with your cartoons. He'll be there ;)

Osotogary
12-22-04, 01:38 PM
And to think that Jolly Old Saint Nick, I believe, was of Turkish descent.

HardJedi
12-22-04, 01:39 PM
yeah well, not ALL rag Heads are evil LOL ;)