thedrifter
12-20-04, 06:50 AM
Wal-Mart's Salvation Army Save <br />
<br />
December 20, 2004 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
by Kevin McCullough ...

femalemarine_89
12-21-04, 09:48 PM
I have to say that I watched the news tonight and I know I wont be shopping at Target.. I think what they have done is wrong..

ivalis
12-21-04, 10:07 PM
Wal Mart is the hero now? I would like to know how many Wal Mart employees are recipients of Salvation Army largess.

Wal Mart is evil!

femalemarine_89
12-21-04, 10:11 PM
I never said I shop Walmart.. To be honest I dont like either store.. To be honest on another count I believe that the way that they treat their employees are awful as well..

woodman
12-22-04, 04:03 AM
Wal Mart is directley responsable for putting thousands of people in need of salvation armys services. I believe this is what polititions call putting a "spin" on it.

yellowwing
12-22-04, 06:56 AM
That November PBS Documentary (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/walmart/) was not kind to Walmart. 45 shopping days before Christmas and PBS tells America that Walmart is in League with Lucifer. Target was the one that saved Christmas for Walmart!

At least SallyAnn benefits!

femalemarine_89
12-22-04, 10:36 AM
At this point I have no use for

femalemarine_89
12-22-04, 11:14 AM
I hate when I do that.. I guess I got excited and hit the enter button too soon. I have learned alot about walmart over the years.. they talk about how great it is.. Well to be honest its not all that its cracked up to be. They have been to court a number of times, and as for it being what sam walton made it.. that has been gone for awhile now.. I will shop at a small store before i will go to walmart.. I was actually glad when we moved to washington cause there were not any walmarts here the first time that my husband was here as they didnt want one here.. But well now there are walmarts here.. Go figure