I would love for all of you to here it. I need help attaching it.:marine:

thedrifter
12-10-04, 07:52 PM
It should be in, for You now Mike....

Ellie

http://www.chely.com/radioonly/bumper.wmv

airframesguru
12-10-04, 07:57 PM
Thanks Ma'am. Not your typical #1 country hit but I thought it was great.

Check it out

Sempers,

Mike

yellowwing
12-10-04, 10:17 PM
Hey, that was fantastic! Who is that gorgeous patriotic woman?

GunnyL
12-10-04, 10:43 PM
Airframesguru, when I went to that link, my anti-virus went crazy. The site downloads a trojan into your computer. You better run a good antivirus scan after you've been to the site. My program caught it in the act!

GunnyL

GunnyL
12-10-04, 11:00 PM
Just so you all know, the cowboylyrics.com site is chock full of spyware and trojan's. Don't navigate to that site and if you have done so already, run a good adware/malware removal program to get rid of the stuff.

yellowwing
12-10-04, 11:05 PM
Hey GunnyL, did you save the file first then play it?

Whenever I use my Windows Media to stream directly from the website, (play as it loads), my Fire~Wall says Windows Media is trying send spy-data back to Microsoft.

What I did was to "right-click" on the link Ellie has posted, then select "Save Target As". That will give you a 'hard copy' that will play without it trying to tell Micorsoft what you are viewing.

Sgtj
12-11-04, 12:40 AM
I have a that sticker on the back of my SUV. Let someone flip me off.

Great song. She's not to bad on the eyes either. I love those who love our Corps.

God Bless her for being brave enough to put out that song.

GunnyL
12-11-04, 07:23 AM
Yellowwing, I didn't try and go to Ellie's site, just the cowboylyrics site and it wasn't internet explorer that gave me the warning, it was my antivirus software and my Spyware prevention software, it was from a Trojan/Spyware, not the microsoft media player.
I manage IT networks for a living and I have some pretty good stuff running on my computer at home because I am aware of the risks.

GunnyL

jfreas
12-11-04, 09:59 AM
Love the song, saw the video also. Looked to me like there wasn't one Marine in the whole thing it was all Army. Ya think if'n you're singing bout the Corps ya might have at least one Marine in it. Tjhe video was even dedicated to a Spc in the Army.

airframesguru
12-11-04, 10:01 AM
Sorry about any virus stuff. I will check my machine.

jinelson
12-11-04, 01:00 PM
Great song Ellie this is the first time I heard it. My car looks like it should belong to a recruiter and I get the finger all the time in fact I live for it. It means I'm number one dosent it?