PDA

View Full Version : "Marine" Obsessed With Band

snipowsky
12-10-04, 06:21 PM
By ANITA CHANG, Associated Press Writer <br />
<br />
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The man who shot former Pantera guitarist &quot;Dimebag&quot; Darrell Abbott and three other men to death at a nightclub was obsessed with the heavy...

TracGunny
12-10-04, 07:22 PM
any bets it wasn't Honorable... I will hand it to the reporter who submitted the article for not over-playing the time spent in the Corps, rather reporting it as an item of fact; as it should be...

HardJedi
12-10-04, 07:22 PM
DAng. sure is a crazy world we live in. Too bad to. I like thier music. Pantera's AND damageplans

Sgtj
12-10-04, 08:32 PM
Damn it, I hope the media don't pick too much up on him being a US Marine...If they do, welll you all know what will happen.

:(

Sgted
12-10-04, 08:42 PM
As TracGunny said......
If the fact that this guy was a Marine is brought up it should be an item of fact.
He didn't kill a band member and others because he was a Marine.

Sgtj
12-10-04, 09:00 PM
Yeah I agree, but we all know how the media will take this.

garryh123
12-10-04, 09:01 PM
Well sh*t, I dont plan on shootin anyone when I go to the Alrosa on the 31st!

yellowwing
12-10-04, 09:08 PM
Steroid rage from his football days? Lyle Alzado died from brain cancer from rampant steriod usage.

garryh123
12-10-04, 09:09 PM
I've been going to that club for over 20 years. Only once in all that time was I in a fight (parking lot). For the most part people that frequent the club seem to have common sence. <br />
The media here...

missrightsider
12-10-04, 10:59 PM
I was hoping they wouldn't mention his military background. I was also sick to hear about this happening in my hometown. So sad.

snipowsky
12-11-04, 01:02 AM
Yes Marines I was totally shocked to find out he was a former &quot;Marine&quot;. Makes me sick knowing he served in our beloved Corps. People like this give us all a very, very bad name. And I guarantee he...

TracGunny
12-11-04, 08:23 AM
true... not everyone who wears the uniform is truly a Marine; there have been, are, and probably always will be &quot;posers&quot;. If this isn't true, there would be no need for brigs, Leavenworth, and...

GunnyL
12-11-04, 09:24 AM
From what I've read, he was probably a psych discharge. And the one thing that holds true with all of the Former Marine Fruitcakes out there is a tribute to Marine Marksmanship training because they...