PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Prayers

nc.gal
12-10-04, 03:05 PM
I am asking all my Marine friends to pray for my sister.
(she is not sister with daughter-in-law from hell)

She was admitted to hospital Thursday for blood clots
in both legs. Her name is Brenda. She is on blood thinners
plus other meds. She will be in hospital at least 5 days.

I will be going to see her Saturday----a 3 hour drive--
plus attending a wedding.

I would appreciate any prayers given her way.

Thanks,
nc.gal
:)

thedrifter
12-10-04, 03:22 PM
You and Your family are in My Prayers and Thoughts

Ellie

Osotogary
12-10-04, 03:22 PM
My feeble attempts at prayer are heading her way. Hope that all goes well. While prayers are heading towards your sister please....take care of yourself.
Gary

nc.gal
12-10-04, 04:58 PM
THANKS ELLIE----AND GARY, I'LL TRY.

nc.gal

Abe's
12-10-04, 05:10 PM
Done.

DSchmitke
12-10-04, 06:06 PM
Done nc. gal

rockhopper
12-10-04, 06:08 PM
From my family to yours, you got it.

nc.gal
12-12-04, 12:05 PM
Thank you all for your prayers for my sister----
visited her Saturday---seemed to be feeling better---
still on meds--
she has been depressed a lot because
her husband died this year---has been a bad year for her.

Thanks again

nc.gal

nc.gal
12-16-04, 02:58 PM
for your prayers for my sister, Brenda. Talked with her today--she came home from hospital today---in good spirits. She will need continued prayers for healing and recovery.
Thanks,
nc.gal :)

Timber
12-16-04, 04:42 PM
From my family to yours. Glad to hear she is home and hope she continues to do better.

Sparrowhawk
12-16-04, 04:43 PM
keep us informed.

Cook

Sgt Morales, AM
12-16-04, 04:48 PM
My God bless you and your family during this rough time! My prayer are with you and your family. Please drive safely!

Ann

nc.gal
12-16-04, 06:17 PM
Thanks Timber, Cook and Ann for your prayers.
will keep you up to date .
Linda

grayshade
12-16-04, 07:04 PM
Hey there, n.c. gal, I'm sure Brenda will be okay. Those clots are nasty things, but given your sisters strength and all our prayers, everything going to be fine. Let these joyous days of holiday cheer, be a healing time as well. As for your sister, may the lord bless thee and watch over thee. May this season be happy and bright. May the new year be blessed and all right. My prayers to all of you now, and on every night.

nc.gal
12-21-04, 09:03 PM
Found out tonight my sister, Brenda, is not doing too good. Had to go back to hospital----lots of pain---doctors found a hematoma in her abdomen(as best I understood, this is like a blood pocket). Please pray for her again, she thinks that she will die---think she might be in bad spirits. We are all worried about her. Pray that God will watch over her and prevent any more complications. Any prayers going her way is much appreciated by me. I know that I can count on all my Marine friends here.
Thanks
nc.gal

mrbsox
12-21-04, 09:07 PM
Incoming !!

:marine:

femalemarine_89
12-21-04, 09:34 PM
you got it here kid.. no prob..

nc.gal
12-21-04, 10:26 PM

nc.gal
12-22-04, 07:37 PM
I called her today. Had a great talk with her. She told me more about her condition, this hematoma (gosh, sounds like an indian name,perhaps:Chief Hematoma? lol ) seriously, this was caused by having so many blood thinner injections in her abdomen. Dr. said this is common for this to occur from these injections. She had a lot of injections and she said that her abdomen is black and blue. I feel better after talking with her, things are looking better. We had a great time talking, giggling and laughing. She was her jolly ole self again. We talked, laughed, giggled, and we talked, giggled and laughed some more.
A hematoma is where blood has gathered and formed like a pocket. Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

nc.gal :)

gys
12-22-04, 07:52 PM
Prayers for you and your sister

femalemarine_89
12-22-04, 09:12 PM
my prayers are out to you and your sister both.. pray for the best for yall.

nc.gal
12-29-04, 08:40 PM
I just received news tonight (29 Dec.2004) 9:40PM ET, that my sister Brenda is not doing well at all. She needs all the prayers that she can get. I'm asking again for my Marine friends to please send some prayers her way. She might need to be hospitalized again.

Thanks
nc.gal

TMM54
12-29-04, 09:18 PM
My prayers on the way. Tell you sister that she can heal herself, with the doctors help, and she will if she want's to. I am a very serious student of the healing information in the Bible, and we use this information for ourselves and our patients (which number in the hundreds every month), and I will share exactly what helped me recover from twelve heart operations, two major stomach surgeries, major trauma from a car accident, and liver failure from Hepatitis C: Ask your sister to start writing and thinking about perfect and normal health, three times a day,
in this fashion - "My health is today perfect and normal", and soon she will have exactly that. Read the Holy Bible, book of Daniel, chapter 6, verses 10 and 13, where it is described that Daniel prayed to his God three times per day, and made his
petition to God three times per day, and Daniel was honored among men with everything that he prayed about. Prayer is intense thinking, and what we intensely think about, we bring about. Start thinking about perfect and normal health, and your prayers will be answered. I will start your sister on my prayer list today. Semper Fidelis, Tom Murray SSgt USMC 1973-1984, Romero Health Services Tulsa OK (918) 524-3737.

sadibenz
12-29-04, 10:08 PM
I hope and pray for your sister, you, and the rest of your family.
No, we don't each other and we probably will never meet. But, you and your family happen to be part of a very unique family/group of former U.S. Marines. Who, will allways maintain a very special bond with each one another.
God Bless you and keep your Faith.
sadibenz

DSchmitke
12-30-04, 05:19 AM
NC Gal :one pray incoming and take care.

Osotogary
12-30-04, 05:24 AM
One prayer heading in your direction. One step at a time. Take care.

bigwalt
12-30-04, 07:27 AM
i will pray for her good health every day. She will remain in my thoughts. Keep the spirts high.

Namvet67
12-30-04, 09:33 AM
You now have another prayer from me for your sister. Hang in there...there is strength in numbers!

nc.gal
12-30-04, 10:08 AM

JAG5150
12-30-04, 10:25 AM
You and your family are in my prayers, I can relate to what you are going through. On Sunday my father was admitted to the hospital with an anurism in his leg. I will be praying for both at the same time. Stay strong
Semper Fi

Sparrowhawk
12-30-04, 10:27 AM
With you and your sister.

Cook

grayshade
01-03-05, 06:04 PM
My prayers go out to your beloved sister, Brenda. And my thoughts go to you and your family. Though times are trying and it seems hard, pray and believe, a path you shall find. God bless.

nc.gal
01-03-05, 06:30 PM
THANKS, grayshade and Cook

nc.gal

Lock-n-Load
01-03-05, 08:42 PM
:marine: Hey, wait for me...I believe in the power of prayer[s] for you and yours, nc.gal...CS-USMC FMF:marine:

nc.gal
01-03-05, 09:08 PM
Lock-n-Load, I've been reading more of your memoirs.
Finished to Driving a Tank, real interesting

Lock-n-Load
01-04-05, 06:11 AM
:marine: You're very welcome; through your Marine brother, you have become one of us...never give up, prayers help sustain you....glad you're getting something out of the written word...remember, "No Surrender"...God Bless....Semper Fi, nc.gal:marine: