PDA

View Full Version : A Message to All

HardJedi
12-09-04, 10:02 AM
Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank everyone for all the e-mails asking me if I was ok. Yeah, I am around, and still hanging in there. Just been a really rough few weeks for me. I have finals in school this week, and two weeks ago I got laid off of my job. What with Christmas coming up, that really suck of course. Then as always, issues of a more personal nature have gotten me down. and THEN, of course, I believe something has affected my eyesight, my eyes have been completely red for almost a week now, and they hurt like hell LOL. POOR me. ahh well.

The E-mail I have gotten fromo several individuals from this site have really helped me. Just goes to show that people care. Thanks again.

Sorry I disapeered with no notice. Kinda left my brothers and sisters wondering about me, and if I worried anyone, I am sorry for that.

Thanks again for being there, Brothers and Sisters.

Michael J. Harper

thedrifter
12-09-04, 10:04 AM
Thanks for letting us know You are sort of ok......

New Year is coming.....Hope it brings you better luck.....

Ellie

airframesguru
12-09-04, 10:07 AM
HJ,

Take care bro. If your in DC look me up for some Holiday cheer!

Sempers and Good luck!

Mike

Namvet67
12-09-04, 10:44 AM
Best of luck in the future. Whatever the problem...IT'S ALL TEMPORARY. Semper Fi

Toby M
12-09-04, 10:51 AM
HJ, good to see you back...Thought you were maybe trying to sneak back into active duty! I didn't have anybody to get mad at or call names to during your absence. Snipowsky had to take a time out but everyone else was pretty mild...take care Marine...

rockhopper
12-09-04, 10:59 AM
Hang in there Marine.

DSchmitke
12-09-04, 01:14 PM
Just remember things happen for a reason. Something good will come of this keep the faith Marine. Take Care.

garryh123
12-09-04, 01:22 PM
Good luck HJ! I know how you feel.....I've been off work all week. Tried to go in twice but got so paranoid I had to leave! Doc says I cant go back till monday...seems these new meds take time to go into full effect....been hangin around here just to stay sane! LOL
Semper Fi! And good luck!

MillRatUSMC
12-09-04, 01:50 PM
What words could we say?
Words spoken or written are from our minds.
We wish that we could get in the hearts and minds of those that chose to lay you off, how heartless could they be.
The other things we can only pray that they will work out.
May God, give you the wisdom to see the why of it all.
In God's name we pray for our brother Marine.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Sgted
12-09-04, 03:03 PM
Good to see you back.
Lookin' foward to your posts.
Sending well wishes your way.

Lock-n-Load
12-09-04, 04:25 PM
:marine: Get well, Marine...."No Surrender"...you can do it!! Semper Fi, SSGT CHRIS SARNO-USMC FMF:marine:

greybeard
12-09-04, 07:51 PM
HJ, It's been my experience that the ending of one job usually leads to the beginning of a better one. Of course, my leaving the active duty Corps after one hitch is the one exception to that rule, but then, that's kind of a hard act to folow for any employer isn't it?

greensideout
12-09-04, 08:08 PM
Crap! You're back! Now we will once again hear thought as you tkink it!---LOL---Glad to see you back, wishing you a speedy return to good health, an even better job and more time for us to hear from you.

HardJedi
12-09-04, 08:49 PM
thanks MUCH all. like I said, I appriciate all the e-mails and messages, now I have a LONG way to catch up! . Anyone point me to a good and controversial thread around here to jump in on? ;)

garryh123
12-09-04, 08:54 PM
My mind is still fvcked up

garryh123
12-09-04, 08:57 PM
Doc says it will take a few days for the meds to take full effect.....but its hard........

garryh123
12-09-04, 09:04 PM
well ****...time to take another nerve pill.

greensideout
12-09-04, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi
thanks MUCH all. like I said, I appriciate all the e-mails and messages, now I have a LONG way to catch up! . Anyone point me to a good and controversial thread around here to jump in on? ;)

Try "Judge says".

garryh123
12-09-04, 09:24 PM
Being non-sane sucks......doc says it will take a few days to get better..but the ride there sucks

Sparrowhawk
12-09-04, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi

Heck most of them are good ones....

but, I haven't started anything lately, so its been sort of quite around here for awhile...

LOL

SF

Cook

hrscowboy
12-10-04, 01:50 AM
jedi i was wondering if old Darth Vader had your ass pinned down in the house and you needed a couple of us old boys to come help ya.... good to have you back brother...