PDA

View Full Version : Marine Mischief

eicyak
12-09-04, 12:50 AM
Hey, anyone like to share their experiences in the Marines about the pranks or mischief that were caused.
:yes: :o :)

odc25
12-09-04, 08:29 AM
guess not?? lol

Namvet67
12-09-04, 08:39 AM
IF TELL YOU I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YOU

yellowwing
12-09-04, 09:14 AM
Back in '87 we were still allowed to smoke in the offices. We got the bright idea to put those popping cigarette loads into our Sergeant's smokes one day.

Unfortunately it was the same morning he got an ass chewing from our civilian supervisor. He wasn't an actual civilian, he was a retired Master Sergeant!

So our Sergeant comes back with about 5 pounds less ass, and sits down for a smoke. All of us conspirators look at each other and realize this is not going to be as funny as we thought.

Two seconds later, POP!. The poor Sergeant just looks at his cigarette with a, "Perfect end to perfectly sh*tty day" attitude.

That was the end of our cigarette load gag. :(

eicyak
12-09-04, 04:06 PM
lol

PacoNoName
12-09-04, 06:37 PM
I have pictures back in the barracks (im in the shop right now) about a few weeks ago a LCpl decided it would be funny to post a picture of a Marine in our barracks that is overweight in all the hallways with little cut outs of food....well the fatbody marine was onto it...so later that night we heard someone cussing and yelling...low and behold it was LCpl Smuckatelly with a used condom on his door nob to his room.

Timber
12-09-04, 07:38 PM
Had a PFC Know-it-all in our shop. He used to stand around drinking coffee and takling s***. We got him one day by dropping a 3/4" bolt covered in bearing greese into his coffee cup. Did not notice it 'til he was done drinking. Great look on his face.

HardJedi
12-09-04, 08:47 PM
oh heck, I ALREADY told the story about throwing the Live rattlesnake on a 2ndLT, and the exploding Urine/MRE heater bombs in another thread, what would be the fun of retelling?
:D

Eaglestrikes
12-09-04, 10:30 PM
oh heck, I ALREADY told the story about throwing the Live rattlesnake on a 2ndLT, and the exploding Urine/MRE heater bombs in another thread, what would be the fun of retelling?
You are in deep trouble with PETA. Snake Abuse of the worst kind.
A Butterball????
Poor snake. Probably scarred for life.

snipowsky
12-09-04, 10:54 PM
Well I would, but then I'd have to kill you also like Staff Sgt. Gbudd stated and I don't want to do that Poolee!

eicyak
12-10-04, 12:12 AM
Hey, you can tell me anything!

Caesar Augustus
12-15-04, 10:56 PM
Wow well I know this one Marine that accidently slept with a 1st lt. And another that was chatting up some navy chic who also turned out to be an O. We also took pictures of our Sgt in 29 while he was sleeping with all of us around him making silly faces and then edited it to say Sgt so and so was warm and caring to us. Don't know if the guy who took it ever sent it to his 1stSgt but we had planned on doing that