PDA

View Full Version : For Expert_Rifleman

yellowwing
12-06-04, 12:24 PM
Expert_Rifleman : 1999... Boot Camp Rifle qual... i shot a squrriel. LOL. Blew it into about 50 peices. the DI and PMI made me clean it up with my bare hands... i have never since thought about shooting a squrriel... on base that is

http://www.ywg-web.com/images/rocket_j_squirrel.jpg

Ya' mean somethin' like this? :banana:

(thanks Millrat for the sight picture~sight alignment graphic!)

thedrifter
12-06-04, 12:27 PM
Great............

MillRatUSMC
12-06-04, 12:34 PM
I LOVE IT!!! yes I'm shouting...its a great graphic as is the story...Yuh, it must have been messy!!!

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS
Just might use that on my marksmanship page...as the correct sight picture...

Timber
12-06-04, 12:55 PM
Good job yellowwing. Millrat try it with Barney or a Tellitubby

yellowwing
12-06-04, 05:57 PM
Maybe I can do you one better than Telitubby and Barney:

http://www.ywg-web.com/images/fonda_pic.jpg

Whatdaya' think Cook?

Osotogary
12-06-04, 07:02 PM
Yellowwing,
J. Fonda...yes, but Rocky the Flying Squirrel? No way, that's ...un American. Shame on you.

Phantom Blooper
12-06-04, 07:02 PM
Great Sight Picture on Hanoi Jane! But I also would like to see Barney and the Teletubbies waxed. My grandaughter,three years old just left yesterday,here since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I am Barney and Telletubbied out.Also Shrek I and II. If I didn't have to clean up the mess I would have fragged the TV! Semper-Fi! Chuck Hall

garryh123
12-06-04, 07:13 PM
Don't Forget Barbara

OLE SARG
12-06-04, 07:19 PM
In my opinion, john kerry fits right in there beside Traitor ***** Fonda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both need to be waxed!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI

OLE SARG

Toby M
12-06-04, 07:23 PM
Ahh, Phantom Blooper...I have a ten month old grandson and I am really looking forward to watching those same movies and shows with him. He loves Barney (I hate Barney) and I have already bought both Shreks for a little later...

Yellowwing, nice picture-too bad it wasn't done way back when, eh???

yellowwing
12-06-04, 08:20 PM
No, no, no! Kerry enjoys the protection of the United States Secret Service. To me that excludes him in any violent type parody. 48% of our citizenry support that.

The 22% of the 'Moral Majority' that support his immediate death is not enough be a traitor to the American Ideals and Constitution.

Barney, howevery may be a valid target. What about OJ and Michael Jackson?

Expert_Rifleman
12-09-04, 03:43 PM
Yea thats kinda how it looked... but he was a bit further away :D . and as for fonda.... well... a 175 grain HPBT Match Spitzer in .300 Remington Ultra Mag in a M-40A5 style rifle would do her alot of good. You can probably find out where she lives on one of those celebrity stalking web sites or somthing... if she is even still alive lol . and yes.... traitor kerry.... check out his units web site at www.swiftvets.com . They have video's on there asking why he traited to the enemy... it has his CO on there asking when he gave him the purple hearts he said he has.. because he doesnt remember giving him any. things like that. check it out its a good site. www.swiftvets.com