PDA

View Full Version : The battle for the mind

jonathan32
12-03-04, 10:33 PM
As our Marines are fighting and destroying the terrorists in the Middle East, Marines and former Marines need to fight a battle that is just as important here in our great country. The battle is against the control and domination of the minds of men. The liberal assault on our ability and motivation to win wars must be completely overpowered. As a student of philosophy and international relations, I take it upon myself to be armed with the necessary tools and mental equipment to refute and discredit any argument that I feel places my nation at risk. The lessons that I learned in the United States Marine Corps have aided me a great deal in my life. One of the most important lessons is adapt and overcome. Through the power of reason I study the enemy and then I attack and destroy the enemy. I make no apologies for the brutality and unforgiving focus of my assault. The enemies of America know that they cannot defeat us in military competition, so they strive to make us rot from within. It will not happen on our watch. Semper Fi.

thedrifter
12-03-04, 11:11 PM
Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Ellie

jinelson
12-04-04, 03:54 PM
Welcome aboard Jonathan I like the way you think bro it aint gonna be on my watch either.

Semper Fi
Jim

garryh123
12-04-04, 05:52 PM
Semper Fi Bro!

jonathan32
12-04-04, 07:34 PM
Thanks everyone!! I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you. Once a Marine, always a Marine. The mission doesnt stop when you get discharged. The enemy has to be engaged in many areas...

hrscowboy
12-04-04, 10:09 PM
We marines got your back jonathan32 semper fi