PDA

View Full Version : Welcome this Marine to the family!

PooleeWebber
11-26-04, 07:59 PM
Hey Marines! I just graduated recruit training last wednesday, November 24th. It's great to finally own the proud title United States Marine! I did really well in boot camp. I shot expert on the range, got a CWS1 swim qual, and ran a first class PFT. My senior drill instructor also meritoriously promoted me out of bootcamp to PFC.

It's great to be part of the family!

Is it possible for a moderator to change my name from Poolee Webber to just Webber or something? I'd appreciate it.

Good to see we're kicking ass in Fallujah.

Semper Fi!

thedrifter
11-26-04, 08:05 PM
Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

There is no way for us to change the name...

If you want just re-register,,with new name.

yellowwing
11-27-04, 04:46 AM
Congratulations, Marine! Yes, definately change your user name, you are no longer a maggot. :)

Outstanding job in bootcamp! :marine:

Semper Fidelis

Namvet67
11-27-04, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the family....congrats and Semper Fi

jinelson
11-27-04, 12:36 PM
Well now Pfc Webber congratulations on passing the test. Dang it just does not seem that three months has passed. Bet it wasent real quick for you. Your performance was outstanding, expert on the range, PFT and swim qual, ya make me look bad. I see why you rate a stripe out of boot camp, were you honor man? Welcome to the family you stand with some fine folks that will never turn their backs on you. . You have made us proud keep it up and always remember that above all else you are a United States Marine. Welcome home and enjoy your leave, there are many more challenges ahead.

Semper Fidelis Marine
Jim

Cole11
11-27-04, 03:48 PM
whered you go to boot?

Marzyn
11-27-04, 04:09 PM
Hey Webber :) I was in the booger platoon 1100 lol

Which were you in and who were your DI's?

I had DI Sgt Dicosimo, I think the entire company knows him ;)

Pvt Vickers
Semper Fi

DSchmitke
11-28-04, 10:06 AM
Congratulations Marine and Welcome to the Brotherhood