PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from MCRD Nov. 19!

StefanovicN
11-21-04, 09:46 PM
Proud to be apart of the brotherhood

Semper Fi!!!

Pvt Stefanovic

cajunguy
11-21-04, 10:08 PM
Congrats, Marine.

Welcome, and Semper Fi.

LivinSoFree
11-21-04, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the brotherhood devildog... you graduated on my birthday... not a bad present, if you ask me. :marine:

hrscowboy
11-22-04, 12:24 AM
Semper Fi Marine....

yellowwing
11-22-04, 12:36 AM
Congratulations, StefanovicN! What is next for you?

garryh123
11-22-04, 04:04 AM
Congrats Marine!

DSchmitke
11-22-04, 04:50 AM
Congratulations Marine........

debk50
11-22-04, 08:56 PM
Semper Fi..... You made it Devil Dog!!!

MillRatUSMC
11-22-04, 09:45 PM
StefanovicN, I see that we were the same rank on graduating boot camp.
Took some work for the next ranks till I reach Staff Sergeant.
I think that our rank works harder after boot camp.
That pays off with promotions.
I wish to extend my best wishes on you joining us in the ranks...
Welcome Marine!

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

eicyak
11-23-04, 09:43 PM
Good job, Marine
:marine: :marine: :marine:

troop901
11-23-04, 09:51 PM
Congrats Marine, you have taken the first step of your future, dont stumble and always be proud, SF Marine

StefanovicN
11-24-04, 08:42 AM
is MCT hard? :)

Namvet67
11-24-04, 09:42 AM
Congrats on your new title...United States Marine..mighty proud...and yep MCT is very tuff..more so for some..less for others. Your new way of thinking was formed in boot camp..most of the mental stuff is over...now let's get physical and polish your fighting skills. Semper Fi and go get the job done only like a Marine can do.

jinelson
11-24-04, 09:53 AM
Great news Pvt. Stefanovic I congratulate you and welcome you to the greatest brotherhood/sisterhood there is on earth. The worst test is over for you dont worry about MCT, I went through ITR which is about the same you will have fun believe it or not. It isnt hard but can be a challenge, just pay attention, the tools you pick up there may save your life some day or the life of a brother Marine. Are you going to MCT at MCB Camp Pendleton or MCB Camp Lejuene? Make us proud bro.

Good Luck and Semper Fi
Jim

gilliegtst
11-26-04, 12:56 AM
oohrah Marine....Let me starte by saying, your training has just started...you will be training everyday for the rest of your enlistment. Most of it will be easy, but it will challenge you, as you pick up rank, you will be challenged more and more. Try to make the right decisions, and learn from the wrong ones. if you get sent to war, remeber what you have learned all throughout your career thus far...and if you go to war, fight for your country, your fellow Marines, and, if God forbid, you die, do it with honor, for your country, and fellow marines...Like the Marine SGT who took the Shrap Grenade to his stomach, Sorry for being depressing,

Semper Fi