PDA

View Full Version : ASVAB nightmare...BOMB THREAT!!!

Seeley
10-08-02, 05:08 PM
At Kentlake High School (WA) some jerk sent a bomb threat to my school and we had to leave the building in the middle of the ASVAB test. The instructor is having us re-take the ASVAB in 30 days because "the security of the test was compromised." We were already 2 hours into the test!!! Then we had to stand outside for an hour and a half before I went to some of the teachers and told them "this is (non-hederosexual) I'm leaving" and they let me sign out so I could still go to JROTC. What a day...I felt really good about my answers too...

I also told the teachers who saw an "unidentified" bag that I would tell them what was in it if I could go inside and finish my test because when your time comes it just does so who cares. I got the response "that is such an inapropriate thing to say!" C'mon now is it really that bad to say that? Then I freaked them all out when I said that if there was a bomb, why put it in the school to kill people when they all know we go to the football field? Just put the bomb out there and blow it when everyone is thinking its inside! DUH! I had a hard time explaining that I would never do that... :lick:

PoolieH
10-08-02, 05:41 PM
All i have to say is "that sucks". If that had happened while i was taking the test i would have been royally ****ed.

Hope you do well when you take it again

Silver_XAT
10-08-02, 07:07 PM
I think pretty much every student who has sat in the bleachers of their football field has thought the same exact thing. There is no way a bomber could blow up the whole school... so lets just take everyone outside all gathered up into a tight group. :emark:
I swear, some ppl at the top arent too bright...

Seeley
10-08-02, 08:30 PM
Yeah, kind of like Pearl Harbor...lets move all of our aircraft into a tight group so nobody can get to it... :lick: