PDA

View Full Version : Media vs. the Military: There They Go Again!

thedrifter
11-20-04, 04:54 AM
Media vs. the Military: There They Go Again! <br />
<br />
November 19, 2004 <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <br />
by Joe Mariani ...

Namvet67
11-20-04, 09:38 AM
The problem with the liberal media and the democrats is that they seem to forget how freedom is accomplished...why we are the most powerful nation on earth...it's not about let us negotiate and talk this out..it's not about "make love not war"..IT'S ABOUT WALKING SOFTLY AND CARRYING A BIG STICK.. This battle with the media is far from over but rest assured they know they are in for a fight...right will prevail.

Lotus_fire1
11-21-04, 02:00 AM
Right on gbudd. I agree with you 100%. Media is sometimes playing judge, jury and executioner! Leave the fighting to those who have trained to do their job. As there are level of accountability for all who go OVER. Media is friend or foe? That is the question. So let the good overcome all who are two-faced.
Let it just take its course.

Lotus_fire1

Ed Palmer
11-21-04, 08:34 AM
How did we do it on police detail if if can be moved pick it up if it cant be moved paint it . with modern weaponery I feel that the Marine couldnt pick it up so he PAINTED it. good job Marine we,re all with you, keep painting

Sgt Morales, AM
11-21-04, 02:14 PM
Gbudd,
What does being Democrat have to do with anything? I am a Democrat! I have never, for one second, forgotten how our/my freedom has been accomplished. I too, feel that the media has over embellished all the situations regarding the military. We are all doing our part in this war, whether state-side or over-seas. And you are right... "Right will prevail."