View Full Version : Veterans Against Corruption

snipowsky
11-19-04, 04:01 PM
To: VA Committee in the House and Senate
VAC
Veterans Against Corruption

“ If You Believe”

Dear Veterans, Friends and Families of Veterans and Veteran Supporters:

If you believe that there is CORRUPTION within the Department of Veterans Affairs that all Veterans are not treated Equal, VA employees and lawyers break the law and are never held accountable.
Then we need you to join our fight, by signing our petition. We are preparing A VETERANS REPORT TO CONGRESS, it’s a detailed account of a KOREAN VETERAN, who was FRAUDULENTLY DENIED SERVICE –CONNECTED BENEFITS for 40 years. How
The DIRECT EVIDENCE he has proves that the DVA employees and Lawyers can, ALTER, FALSIFY, REMOVE, WITHOLD AND DESTROY A Veterans records and are never held accountable.

This PETITION is to the Veterans Affairs Committee in the House and Senate, for Congress to INVESTIGATE corruption within the DVA, and see that all Veterans will be treated equal. And that VA employees are held accountable for wrong-doings in a Veterans case,
Investigate also the issue of Medical Care and S/C Benefits for Retiree’s.

I am sure you are aware that in order to get ACTION IN CONGRESS you need numbers, (people involved.]

http://www.petitiononline.com/VAC/petition.html

DSchmitke
11-19-04, 04:06 PM
1246 signed.

TracGunny
11-19-04, 04:34 PM
Online petitions are a scam, do not work, and hold no weight with any reputable organization such as the VA... online petitions are too easy to manipulate and abuse. IF you think there is a problem with the VA as a WHOLE (I for one, do not), write your Congressional Representitives a letter! If you have a gripe about a local VA institution or representive, keep it local! They have a chain of command, also...

Online petitions are a waste of time...

Sgtj
11-19-04, 05:09 PM
Good call Gunz

GunnyL
11-19-04, 09:16 PM
The U.S. Government as a whole is laden with corruption. Washington is one big cesspool and the VA system is no exception. But TracGunny is right on with his analysis of online petitions.

GunnyL

snipowsky
11-19-04, 10:08 PM
First off Congressional Representitives are a total waste of time. Been there, done that. All they do is give you more red tape and some excuse like they will look into the problem as soon as possible. Keep it local as in contacting your local V.A. rep? VARO? Or contacting your local news station to tell them a story they've heard over time and time again by many Veterans? Maybe you don't have a problem with the V.A. where you go, but that doesn't mean other Veterans have the same experience you do.

Another point I'd like to make is this. If you are a Veteran and living in the real world, you no longer have to follow a "chain of command" like you had to while in the military so why bother with that bureucratic bulls**t! Go straight to the top. It's no fun unless you rock some boats, not to mention you wouldn't get anywhere with this V.A. system. This system is used to screw over Veterans who rightfully deserve these benefits, so why not deal with people who can actually do something instead of some peon at the bottom of the food chain? It's just a shame some Veterans abuse the system, and Veterans who don't are the ones who get screwed over.

If you think the V.A. is perfect and has no faults you need a very strong dose of reality. This system is a joke. I'm not referring to the medical side either. I have no complaints there. I'm referring to the benefits compensation side of the V.A. After years of dealing with Congressmen and Senators in my district I finally got a V.A. Lawyer. Oh and believe me when it came time to vote I didn't forget those who forgot me. Anyways, I'm not talking about some VSO with a service organization. I'm talking about a lawyer who is top notch, very professional unlike VSO's and someone who can actually get something done with the V.A. In my opinion VSO's are a waste of good government office space.

This post is not to belittle you or p*ss you off. This post is my attempt to educate you of your ignorance. I totally agree with you about online petitions, but when you've resorted to every effort imaginable... you try different things and this petition is one. What would you do if your son or daughter was hurt while serving their country honorably and they weren't being taken care of properly? I'd do anything possible to help them out.

Below are some very educational links concerning how the V.A. screws Veterans over. Feel free to educate yourself and open your mind a little. You might just learn something you didn't even realize.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/category.asp?C=47077&nav=LymHJ1s2

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1518976

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1520974

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1522562

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1523360

TracGunny
11-19-04, 10:22 PM
then perhaps you are wrong, and the cause you are persuing is false, and you are the ignorant one for not being able to see the truth because you are blinded by the passion of your emotion.

it is all relitive and merely a point of view, and it is hard for us to "step outside to look in"...

it is impossible for me, or anyone else to see this situation through your eyes and with your heart, however, it all comes off to me, at least, as a personal vendetta... justified or not, I do not know....

"Maybe you have a problem with the V.A. where you go, but that doesn't mean other Veterans have the same experience you do."

snipowsky
11-19-04, 10:32 PM
I will not even respond to ignorant thinking on your part. You think what you will, and I will what I do. I know the reality of dealing with the V.A. when it comes to getting compensation and pension. Other then that, you are correct. It is a personal vendetta and they screwed over the wrong Veteran. I didn't serve my country honorably to be s**t on. I served it to serve my country in an honorable way. I held up my end of the bargain, why can't they?

Enough said!