PDA

View Full Version : Marines Review of Michael Moore's Films

snipowsky
11-16-04, 11:37 PM
Marines Review of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

WARNING: Language may be offensive to bleeding heart liberals!

DON'T LOOK IF YOU ARE A "GIRLY MAN TYPE"!

I WARNED YOU!

http://www.webmutants.com/strategypage/moore_review.jpg[list=1]
[/list=1]

DSchmitke
11-17-04, 04:52 AM
Will not waste my time with a Michael Moore film. He's a piece of garbage.

fulmetaljackass
11-17-04, 09:06 AM
I watched Farenheit 911 because you should know your enemy. It was little more than a smear campaign that raised more questions than it answered.

snipowsky
11-18-04, 01:29 AM
I would never pay good money to watch one. But I did see "Bowling For Columbine" and I have to say that man is a total imbecile. I didn't realize people come that ignorant, but then again this is America. America is full of idiots. Hell for that matter this world is full of them.

I just don't understand why people would pay money to watch bulls**t come out his mouth. If I wanted to see some s**t I'd follow my dog around all day with my head up his ass! That would be much more exciting, rewarding and definitely more educational to me. Michael Moore is an ignorant fat ass!

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 05:40 PM
You know we aree total Bush people here.. We have not seen that movie and we went to a meeting with our goldwing group and one of the guys asked us if we had seen that show and we told him no and we never want to.. he tried to talk bad about Bush so we walked out and we have since put in for a chapter transfer to a different club.

grayshade
12-08-04, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I here ya, 89. That is one cinamatic cluster#$@& if there ever was one. Never seen it, never will.

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 06:34 PM
Well I cant believe that it even made it in the world.. Guess there are alot of messed up people in the world.. Go figure..

grayshade
12-08-04, 06:41 PM
It was hyped for what is was not. Contraversial it was not, silly it definitely was, a crackpot stab at politics...priceless.

femalemarine_89
12-08-04, 06:49 PM
Well I just cant bring myself to watch it.. Cause i know I will be cussing the whole way thru the damn thing.

grayshade
12-08-04, 06:52 PM
Don't watch it, spend your money on a worthwhile movie, like Shark Tales. That movie kicks ass, pardon my french.

CAR
12-08-04, 09:37 PM
Saw it. Didn't pay for it. Laughed my A$$ off at it. I did not find it educational in the slightest. I really am sad for those people who could watch that thing and think that they have just been EDUCATED. Totally worthless film. If you do watch it listen closely for the "disclaimer" words.

Magick23
12-08-04, 10:41 PM
Michael Moore is a complete IDOIT!! He's such a waste of space.
And he's movies suck major monkey balls..Wait a second.....
Come to think of it so does he!

yellowwing
12-08-04, 10:49 PM
I've seen it and even as a left leaner, I still believe it's 95% speculation and hype. The My Pet Goat scene was to only really damning point.

If Kerry had the stones to hammer Bush on those critical 7 minutes, it would have been a different election. But it has worked out for the best, you need big stones to be President.

Old Marine
12-09-04, 08:32 AM
Mike Moore's proctologist called the other day and said that he had located Mike's head.

Namvet67
12-09-04, 08:43 AM
Didn't see it...wasn't interested...got better things to do.

Osotogary
12-09-04, 08:47 AM
The only reason I rented the movie was because someone at work mentioned that they saw a Marine in the movie who looked exactly like my son. Even then I didn't want to see the movie (I just don't like that Moore fellow).
I wrestled with the idea of seeing the movie for about three days and then finally gave in and watched the movie. Hey, I wanted to see my son.
I was totally disappointed and disgusted. I spent good beer money on someone who my son says will use the profits to buy another cheeseburger and, no ,my son wasn't in the movie. I feel......violated. LOL

GunnyL
12-09-04, 08:58 AM
I was listening to Laura Ingraham this morning, I guess Michael Moore was on with Barbara Walters last night. She said he should have done the McDonalds Documentary "Supersize Me" because it looked like there were three people in his clothes.
Let's face it, the guy is a FAT slob and there just happen to be enough dumb Liberals out there willing to give him money to keep him in Big Macs for the rest of his life. He is an expert at making crockumentaries and leeding the dumb Liberals down any path he wants to take them.
I personally wouldn't pay a penny to see any of the crap he puts out, unfortunately a lot of our tax dollars went to his fat a-- when he did his college tour this fall. Public Universities were paying this slob $30,000 plus dollars a pop to spew his propoganda at their schools. Talk about fraud, waste and abuse of the public's money!

GunnyL

snipowsky
12-09-04, 09:02 AM
I guess my pic I posted wasn't up to Leatherneck.com standards. Got to love censorship. It's so American!

Namvet67
12-09-04, 09:19 AM
Snip...it's still there

IceMan4588
12-09-04, 09:36 AM
i'm with gbudd!

snipowsky
12-09-04, 10:46 PM
Ahhh now it is. Wasn't last time I checked. I delay my last then. Of course I was being sarcastic. Must of been a Leatherneck.com SNAFU. Thanks Staff Sgt. Gbudd. That was FUBAR!