PDA

View Full Version : I am one relieved mom!

marinemom
11-16-04, 05:20 AM
Has to share - phone ran at 0200 - not normally a good thing - BUT it was my son - tigger - caling from outside Fallujah to tell me he is in one piece and fine.

Says his platoon is in good shape- couple wounded, who were telling the docs they were fine and needed to stay with their guys.

Said he is "big time tired" and was heading for some shut-eye.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers - I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

mrbsox
11-16-04, 05:35 AM
Whewwwwwwww !!!!!! (loud whistles, hoots and hollers)

Great news Pat. God looks out for our guys, they ARE on his side !!

Keep us posted. :marine:

Phantom Blooper
11-16-04, 05:47 AM
marinemom,Glad and relieved to hear your son and his men are doing well as can be expected.Outgoing prayers still headed his way and for all the men and women involved! Prayers still headed your way too! Godspeed,Fairwinds and Following sea's! Semper-Fi! Chuck Hall:marine:

yellowwing
11-16-04, 05:48 AM
Oooorrrrrahhh! Good job, Tigger :) We all still pray.

Sparrowhawk
11-16-04, 06:01 AM
He's in our prayers and we are at his side.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

He and you are part of this family and this brotherhood.

Semper Fi

Cook

thedrifter
11-16-04, 06:17 AM
Tigger and You are in My Prayers and Thoughts....

My Heartful of Prayers goes out to all the Men and Women fighting for Our Freedom..

Kick some butt....

God Bless,

Ellie

Osotogary
11-16-04, 07:23 AM
I know the feeling, marinemom. Just had one of those calls myself. Take care of yourself and thanks for passing on the good news.

DSchmitke
11-16-04, 08:30 AM
That's great news in our prayers..

airframesguru
11-16-04, 09:10 AM
Semper Fi Brother! Keep your chin up, a$$ down, and your powder dry.

Mike

radio relay
11-16-04, 09:30 AM
God bless you both!!

Thanks for the good news, and congratulations to that young Marine for a job well done!!!

Namvet67
11-16-04, 11:44 AM
Good news...I know how it must feel to not know. Can you imagine how it was for the Moms and Dads of the Vietnam era. It would be weeks if not months before any news came in. I am praying for you son's safe return. It will all be over soon.

Doc Crow
11-16-04, 01:43 PM
Mom may God Keep and Blees your son and all his buddies as well as you. I am happy that he is doing well and ok. May he be safe back in your arms again soon. No matter what and no matter how old moms arms always felt good. The home cooking was not a bad benefit either

Sgt. Smitty
11-17-04, 11:42 AM
Glad to hear eveything ok, tell him to keep his head and butt down and TRUST NO ONE that isn't in one of our uniforms.

Doc Crow
11-17-04, 05:20 PM
Actually keep head and butt down. Butts are easy to fix

gys
11-17-04, 05:37 PM
Great news. May God Bless all.

HardJedi
11-17-04, 07:00 PM
GFlad to hear he is doing well, we all will continue to send our prayers to him and all the others!

CAR
11-18-04, 04:47 AM
Glad to hear Tigger is OK. My prayers are with you and yoiur family. Tough Kid.