PDA

View Full Version : Raw Video Captures Battle Of Fallujah

Sparrowhawk
11-14-04, 07:16 PM
RAW VIDEO CAPTURES BATTLE OF FALLUJAH...

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041114/capt.ans11911141642.iraq_the_bridge_ans119.jpg

Click on the link below, click enlarge video on your monitor and its all Good-To-Go...

BATTLE OF FALLUJAH (http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/falluja.asf)

Can anyone describe the weapons we are using?

Underleft
11-14-04, 09:19 PM
I just noticed the SAW's, 240's, That AT-4 and were those TOW's firing from the Victors.

snipowsky
11-14-04, 09:31 PM
I couldn't even view that. WTF is up with that? I always miss out on all the good stuff. This sucks!

MillRatUSMC
11-14-04, 10:12 PM
Noticing the uniforms, are those Army?
Still it's a good video...why did it bring back some memories?
There a lot of outgoing, can't tell if they were recieving an incoming.
Weapons?
I think Underleft got them covered.
One round, I think was from a motar, the one with the bright flash.
Now, I'm sitting here thinking...There's sure to be an outcry from those opposing the war and us being in Iraq.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
11-14-04, 10:15 PM
The reason I say about the uniforms, they have unit patches on one shoulder and the cammies look different from the ditial cammies of the Corps...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
11-14-04, 10:16 PM
Dang!!!
Make that mortar...

Sorry...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

LivinSoFree
11-14-04, 10:44 PM
Thought I might've caught a 240 golf in there. Also note that the M16s are the M16-A4 model, note the removed carrying handles with the scopes mounted on top. Also, the larger missile launchers are Dragons, with the independent guidance unit.

yellowwing
11-14-04, 11:37 PM
They have great spirit and morale! The first scene when they were about fire that rocket, you can hear someone yell out, "Shoot that b*tch!" Which translated to me as, "We OWN these mutha's, they ain't got nothing on us!"

Then that youngster with the eye-wound, was pushing away his medical attention to get back into the fight right away.

yellowwing
11-14-04, 11:42 PM
There's sure to be an outcry from those opposing the war and us being in Iraq.

Not really. Not after the world has been consistantly seeing the beheadings, and wholesale slaughter of Iraqi policemen and civilians.

Now that the President has won a second term, even France has been trying to suck up again.

(But we still have to keep an eye on Iran!)

Sgt Sostand
11-15-04, 09:51 AM
SAW's, 240's is nothing Nice its like a small M60