PDA

View Full Version : Arafat Condemns Suicide Bombing From Hospital Bed

snipowsky
11-09-04, 01:57 PM
PARIS -- Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat may be hospitalized in Paris, but he's active enough to condemn Monday's deadly bombing in Israel.

A spokesman said Arafat dictated an appeal to all Palestinians not to harm Israeli civilians. This, after a 16-year-old bomber killed himself and three Israelis at an open-air market in Tel Aviv.

Meantime, the cause of Arafat's illness is still unknown. He was rushed from his West Bank compound on Friday to a military hospital in Paris.

Palestinian officials said he isn't suffering from cancer, leukemia or some kind of poisoning, but French physicians treating him have not yet confirmed that. Palestinian officials are giving conflicting reports on when results from further tests are expected.

Source: AP.org

hrscowboy
11-09-04, 04:06 PM
damn is this raghead ever going to die?? fox news is reporting he's had a brain blowout and not awake i wish this damn media would get there damn storys straight.. one minute hes brain dead then another minute hes doing something else..

yellowwing
11-09-04, 05:13 PM
flip-flop! One minutes he's in a deep coma, the next he's authorizing a suicide bombing just before he condemned it!

HardJedi
11-09-04, 05:19 PM
hey, why in the hell are the french taking care of him anyway? Is it just me, or has not Arrafat been one of the biggest terrorist leaders in the world for years? OH WAIT! that's right, it IS the french after all.

yellowwing
11-09-04, 05:26 PM
His wife live in France, and she lives on a $150k a month allowance, while there's rampant poverty in Gaza City. But the Paliestinian Authority adamantly deny Arafat has been skimming from the millions of dollars in aid he gets.

I think Arafat's wife is hearing that terrible screeching noise, the sound of the Gravy Train coming to a halt! :banana:

HardJedi
11-09-04, 05:30 PM
dang! he is married? never even sen a picture of his wife. maybe I should just form my own nation, start killing people, and then claim that whoever i am killing is on my anscestral lands, and maybe then I can be world famous, and get millions in international aid, then I can go hide in france after awhile too.

anyone wanna join? (we'll leave out the going to france part though ;) )

Timber
11-09-04, 07:19 PM
Hey is John Kerry handing out those press releases?

yellowwing
11-09-04, 07:44 PM
Wasn't there a news story in the 80's about some business man setting up his own official country on an abandoned oil rig, 50+ mile from the nearest shore.

All he had to do was open a postal facility and authorize his own currency. He was then recognized as a country.

I never found out what become of that.

ivalis
11-09-04, 07:56 PM
is this gonna be another situation like the saturday nite live lampoon of years back.

Francisco Franco/Yassir Arafat are still seriously dead. LOL

greensideout
11-09-04, 08:15 PM
It has long been reported that Arafat talks from both sides of his mouth.

"When I say stop the bombing, that is for the Americans. What you are to do is to continue the bombings."

He has received payments from the American taxpayer to halt the attacts when he, (of course) has called for more. That is a paycheck that his wife would like to see continue. She has not been around that flea carrying raghead for three years.

Talking from his deathbed---I don't think so---it sounds more like his wife saying, "he whispered in my ear, keep the checks coming."

yellowwing
11-09-04, 08:29 PM
I've alway had the opinion he has zero influence and control on the local Hamas. He was just lucky enough to be the administrator of the 'relief' funds.

Its kind of like our politics, if you are on the Budget committee on any level of government, you got power. But still the other elements have their own agenda that you cannot, and in our system, should not control.

I think we and our Hebrew allies should use this opportunity to smack Hamas from Gaza to Damascus! 23 October, Never Forget!