PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me and my family!!!

Sgt Morales, AM
11-08-04, 03:14 PM
:cry: My family and I have been going through a very difficult time right now. My home has been foreclosed. I have lost my home from right under my nose. Being that my husband lost his job in March (he works now) it has been hard to play "catch up". I worked together with a Foreclosure Assistant company. Apparently they did not help. Due to a miscommunication between my mortgage and this assistance place, my home was sold. My Mortgage company told the assistances company that there was NO SALE DATE. Come to find out that on Nov. 2nd it was sold. Thinking that I had plenty of time to become current on my payments or work out a plan, the house was taken. I am desperately trying to get my loan reinstated or buy a new house...all within 30 days! This is very unfortunate because the Holidays are just around the corner. Please say a prayer for me and my family. Also, if any of you have insightful information that can help me solve this problem would greatly appreciate it.

Semper Fi,

Ann :)

HardJedi
11-08-04, 04:21 PM
Sister, my heart goes out to you and yours. All will work out in the end.

yellowwing
11-08-04, 05:03 PM
We are all praying for you Sergeant. But you know, lawyers often get a bad rap, but they are really handy when you need one on your side.

marinemom
11-08-04, 05:04 PM
Call oy\ur congressman and let his office raise hell

Debate_god21
11-08-04, 05:09 PM
I hope your fortune changes before the holidays. Like marinemom said, give 'em hell!

LivinSoFree
11-09-04, 12:24 AM
ERRRRRRRRRRRRR Sergeant.... you've got the entire Marine Corps behind you.... never ever doubt that.

CAR
11-09-04, 01:04 AM
SGT
Sorry to hear of your situation and I will certainly say a prayer for your family. I'm not a wiz at this and I don't know how it works in FL but some states do have a "Right of Redemtion" law which allows you to get your home back within a time frame even if an outside buyer has put money toward your home. Sorry I can't be of too much help, I'm sure some other Marines on this site would be able to give better suggestions. Best of luck.

Sgt Morales, AM
11-09-04, 11:44 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted!!! I already feel the awesome power of prayer. My mind is at ease and my heart is happy because I know that in the end, I will truely have what I want. Thanks Devils for the support.

The Sgt.

cjwright90
11-09-04, 11:47 AM
My prayer has been entered. Semper Fi Sgt M.

Osotogary
11-09-04, 12:43 PM
Same for me, about the prayer being entered. Take care.

Sgt Morales, AM
11-09-04, 09:40 PM
Well...turns out that I will not be able to get my house back. It's a done deal! Like "livinsofree" said: EEERRR!!!!

So...what now you ask? I pray that I get a homes before the Holidays. Thanks everyone!!!

Sgt.