PDA

View Full Version : I need help quick (training pics)

think126
11-07-04, 11:00 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Bob Parsons and I'm with GoDaddy.com. We're fast and furiously working on a tribute to the United State Marine Corps that we can post on our website by Nov 10.

Only thing I seem to be missing (and can't seem to find) is a series of training pics.

I can lift them from my yearbook from Paris Island (back in 68 no less) but I would much prefer to have photos that have already been digitized and is on line.

I know I'll get this question so I'll answer it in advance. The tribute we're doing is in no way intended to promote GoDaddy. It is instead intended to do something very cool for the Marine Corps Birthday. It will feature the Go Daddy character and be lots of fun to look at.

Any help anyone can provide me with regard to finding these pics would certainly be appreciated.

I served with the D co 1st batallion 26th Marines in RVN as an 0311 back in 1989. Got the scars to prove it. <grin>

Plus if anyone wants a copy of the birthday card once it's done, no need to visit the Go Daddy site. Just post your address and we'll send it to you.

Semper Fi,

Bob