PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Cool

devildog4ever
11-04-04, 05:11 PM
In august near the end CNN came to our school to interview myself and one other who were joining the military. (the other guy was army)
And they played it on the aaron brown thing it was pretty cool.

Sparrowhawk
11-04-04, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by devildog4ever
In august near the end CNN came to our school to interview myself and one other who were joining the military. (the other guy was army)
And they played it on the aaron brown thing it was pretty cool. CNN?

No one seriously thinking about being a Marine goes on CNN!

You go on FoxNews or on Jay Leno, but not on CNN and you allowed them to film you on the same program with a doggie?

That ain't right, if you ever make it to boot camp, they may have a clip of that film there as a training film to warn others.

You better hope the D.I doesn't recognize you, or you'll be in deep trouble...

I bet your from georgia? Arn't you?

DeNichilo 0300
11-04-04, 06:56 PM
I bet hes from Georgia too, only georgins go on the most Liberal station known to man.

LOl, and this is comming from a jersey boy who came here in a gondola...........(well not really a gondola but i wasnt born here)

Just kiddin man, but you must know CNN is hardcore liberal

devildog4ever
11-04-04, 07:34 PM
I know they are that was my biggest fear that they would spin things. So i got smart and had my recruiter sitting right there beside me they ended up interviewing him also. But yeah im BUSH all the way !!!!!!!

yellowwing
11-04-04, 09:21 PM
CNN is fine. I don't think Matt Drudge would have bothered to have made the trip. Good intelligent call on your Recruiter standing by.

You just might have what it takes. It will only take 13 weeks to find out for sure! :banana:

Post a link if they put the story online, please.

DeNichilo 0300
11-04-04, 10:19 PM
figures yellowing to say CNN is fine lol

yellowwing
11-05-04, 01:40 AM
Your catching on and paying attention! Lets see where you stand 13 weeks after the Yellow Footprints! :)

drillinstructor
11-05-04, 11:34 PM
I am waiting for you......still have 2 years left on the streets here in SD...come please come.............crying for your mommy is always my favorite

Debate_god21
11-06-04, 12:30 AM
CNN is a Marine Corps Public Affairs nightmare. They're very crafty, I would say have someone from PAO be there when CNN is around. We know how to deal with them. Just a little FYI for the future.

yellowwing
11-06-04, 01:34 AM
Okay, for future reference to all field Marines, what is the best course of action when a CNN type sticks a microphone is your face when the closest PAO type is 60 klicks to the rear?

And DeNichilo 0300, I will take you seriously after you proudly stand on the Graduation Parade Deck.

Only Hard Jedi and a few other Proven Marines are welcomed to speak to me as such.

Your feelings towards me will be non-existant once you get off that bus and are on the Yellow Foot Prints!

The likes of drillinstructor will see to that, for thirteen weeks. There is not much really unique and constructive that any average teenage maggot has done for thirteen weeks.

Your character and determination will be constantly tested and pushed beyond what you think you can stand. And just when you think you can't stand any more, the serious training begins!

devildog4ever
11-06-04, 04:21 PM
I don't think they put it on the website I'll check and get back to yall.

SuNmAN
11-20-04, 03:55 PM
I never though CNN was that bad. And never had I though that being liberal is necessarily bad or anti-military.

I think its better to be a moderate...see both sides ofd the story.

As a matter of fact, I think Bush sucks, but so does Kerry. As I heard once: "Noone that can be President should be".I think that is so true.

But one thing for sure is that regardless of who's in office and who runs the media, we as Marines must be loyal to the death to our Commander in Chief.

Just me two cents...welcome any critism from the senior Marines

Semper Fi

devildog4ever
12-12-04, 02:03 PM
I forgot to tell but when they interviewed my recruiter they accidentally put NAVY recruiter.............. needless to say he was ticked now all the other Marine recruiters joke saying he has got the wrong office.

airframesguru
12-12-04, 04:22 PM
No Ball bust'n here but....

CNN - Commie News Network

Got it from a pal.

Samskd
12-27-04, 10:16 AM
Yeah CNN may be Liberal but our Chow Hall keeps our tvs on CNN so if it is good enough to eat around then at least you can give this depper the time of day and listen to him, its not like he had a choice.

Cole11
12-27-04, 05:44 PM
as long as our Corps was represented as it should be