PDA

View Full Version : Banned from the site

Kp42
11-02-04, 10:35 AM
I have another question on this site and it's rules. My IP was banned a couple months ago and I was able to come back recently when I was unblocked. I dont know what I was banned for. I think it might of been the post on shooting before you go to bootcamp but im not sure. If anyone could elaborate for me I would appreciate it. My old username was Kylep88, and sorry for any rules I may have broken or any trouble I put you admins through.
Kp

I made this post in my other thread but no one seems to be answering. Thanks

Namvet67
11-02-04, 10:47 AM
Kp42...Kyle 88 does some familar. If you were banned, i am sure you got sideways with some of the member Marines. Probably ran into Sparrowhawk. I'm sure someone will answer you soon. Pay more attention this time and always show some respect to those who have already been there and earned the title. Good luck

Sparrowhawk
11-02-04, 11:44 AM
You already started up again on the wrong foot.

You post a tread about being banned; what ever the reason it would have been a good reason.

Second you come back bringing dissention about being banned, all you had to do was pm any moderator instead of stating up a tread. You were probably ignored on the other thread for that same reason.

You bring attention to yourself for all the wrong reasons; you being banned has nothing to do with what this site is all about.

If, I remember correctly, you came on when others did who did not Respect the Marines on this site.

Or you may have been one of those individuals that signed up with several names using different accounts. It all shows up, and we can see that, so you were banned.

Now, you come back with a different name?

You are already off on the wrong foot.

If you have a question about being corrected for something just PM a moderator. Simple…

snipowsky
11-02-04, 11:48 AM
LOL

cjwright90
11-02-04, 12:05 PM
Some people's kids...!?

Nagalfar
11-02-04, 01:53 PM
I vote for some S.I. in the pit.. that can be a good attitude adjuster! lol

ramy
11-02-04, 03:48 PM
Hey Kyle, I think you were banned because you started a thread about firearms.... I might be wrong though.

Kp42
11-02-04, 06:38 PM
Thats all I was asking^ thank you and sorry to you sparrrow hawk. I got nothing else to say

drillinstructor
11-02-04, 10:33 PM
hope I see u soon...hehe I love those kind.......

Kp42
11-03-04, 03:48 PM
I will not going to SD sry

Sixguns
11-04-04, 05:30 PM
Well, you are back now! So don't blow it!! As Marines we can forgive.... maybe once anyway!!! Don't force someone to make a decision about your PRIVELEGE to be on this site again!.

Sixguns

enviro
11-05-04, 04:41 PM
Some people's kids...!?

:evilgrin: That was damn funny - I haven't laughed all day before that