View Full Version : Elect Bush & Cheney and die! says terrorist tape

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 06:03 PM
TERROR TAPE WARNS OF BUSH, CHENEY CONSEQUENCE <br />
<br />
**Exclusive** <br />
Drudge Report <br />
<br />
The CIA and FBI have authenticated a new al Qaeda videotape which warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and...

onlyamarine
10-28-04, 06:09 PM
Maybe it is just me, but is this a ploy to aid John Kerry in becoming the president. I am not questioning the seriousness of the video tape because the CIA has authenicated the tape. Terrorism is a serious matter. However, the terrorist would like to have John Kerry in office so they can invoke their will on the United States. Do not feel threatened by this. We know there is one person that has done a great job at protecting us. No it is not John Kerry who wanted to gut intelligence by 9 billion.

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 06:14 PM
on the tape is an American.

The fact that it is a tape and not a terrorist action by terrorist reveals just how effective our intelligence forces have been.

We may have just been lucky and rounded up the right terrorist in those initial sweeps all across America. We may never know, or we may know and no one is saying anything.

Either way, the weak at heart will cave in as they have in the past, but I believe the majority of Americans will want to go after the terrorist and not cow in to them.

HardJedi
10-28-04, 06:37 PM
Not that I wish any more americans to die, but let em come.

The More others attack our nation, the more we will fight. We MAY seem like "lazy, indifferent" Americans to them, But as they Japanese learned, all they will succeed in doing is awakening a sleeping giant. ( and yes, I believe MOST of Amrerica is STILL asleep as to what is going on in the world)

greensideout
10-28-04, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi
( and yes, I believe MOST of Amrerica is STILL asleep as to what is going on in the world)

And yes, most of them will probably vote for Kerry!

HardJedi
10-28-04, 06:55 PM
Unfortunatley, you MAY be right, Greensideout. But it will be close no matter WHO wins, next week.

greensideout
10-28-04, 07:02 PM
I agree. It's the close that bothers me. This election could go on forever, or so it seems. I'm growing weary with it all.

yellowwing
10-28-04, 07:04 PM
Well hell, vote Kerry and the terrorists will just leave us and our troops alone. What have you got to lose?

HardJedi
10-28-04, 07:07 PM
now come on, you ARE being sarcastic, aren't you, Yellowing?

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by yellowwing
Well hell, vote Kerry and the terrorists will just leave us and our troops alone. What have you got to lose?

OUR COUNTRY

yellowwing
10-28-04, 07:16 PM
Sarcastic? Well a little. Hey, every vote counts in these last days.

Seriously, I think the important thing is that everyone goes to the polls and casts a ballot.

I will be very happy on any result if we see record numbers of voters taking an interest in their Country's future.

HardJedi
10-28-04, 07:20 PM
see? now you done gone and made Sparrowhawk type in great big letters, Yellowing. SHAME ON YOU! LOL

But you are right, it WOULD be nice to see a LARGE turnout of voters for once( long as they all vote for bush ;) )

hrscowboy
10-28-04, 07:22 PM
geeze yu guys stop it and think what your saying here??? do honestly believe that terriorist are going to take this country without a fight ??? how many veterans that are retired and prior service veterans do we have in the united states do you think these vets are going to let this kind of crap happen. i know of alot of veterans that are locked and loaded and ready for anything that comes our way. if bush wins so be it if kerry wins well have to deal with it and if it comes to a civil war then so be it.

greensideout
10-28-04, 07:29 PM
Dang hrscowboy!!! We don't want a civil war! Whatever the outcome, let's just stay the course on the war with terriorism!

HardJedi
10-28-04, 07:33 PM
Hey i just realized, with me, Green, and Cowboy, would have almost enough Cpls for a pretty good squad here in the KC area! All pretty close to Downtown KC, too, if I am not mistaken .:D

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by hrscowboy

"If it comes to a civil war then so be it.

IT WON'T COME TO THAT, IF WE DO IN THE RAGHEADS, INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THE ACLU TO DEFEND THEM.

hrscowboy
10-28-04, 07:47 PM
my brother you need help all you gotta do is hollor this cowboy will be there in a heartbeat with all his hardware ready to fight.

MillRatUSMC
10-28-04, 08:10 PM
Let's put a pix of this butt hole...
http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn1.jpg
Adam Yahiye Gadahn aka Pearlman aka Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki aka Assam the American or should be Assam the Assislant?

http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/gadahn.htm
Here some information on this butt hole.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,121040,00.html

Where are these butt holes coming from.
First John Walker Lindh than Jose Padilla now Adam Yahiye Gadahn.
All native born (Americans?) wanting to destory the country of their birth.
Wonder how many more are there out there?
I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief that some could do this...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
10-28-04, 08:14 PM
In the bottom link, it says that he part "Jewish" on his father side.
Wonder how he square what he doing.
He "Catholic" on his mother side.
Homeschooled, no wonder he all fouled up...
To put it in a nice manner...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 08:19 PM
his folks have a home, a ranch with a trailer on it, if I remember right its a desolate place somewhere here in Riverside County.

I rememebr thinking then of going over there and kicking his butt, but he has been gone for some time. Folks still live there.

Now it seems like he's in the middle East somewhere.

Maybe I'll still go out there and at least kick his dog!

hrscowboy
10-28-04, 08:26 PM
I wanna shoot his dog sparrowhawk can i come with ya...

hrscowboy
10-28-04, 08:28 PM
hell we can kidnap the aclu too

HardJedi
10-28-04, 08:45 PM
what makes people hate thier own country so dang much? oughta string him and John walker up side by side from the Washington monument, if you ask me.

Hang em by their B###s!

jimmyj
10-28-04, 09:13 PM
Hey, I'm may be a lowly civilian to you guys, but I'm ready to fight those pukes along side you!! Bring 'em on!!!

HardJedi
10-28-04, 09:16 PM
nah, civilians aren't "lowly" they're crunchy, and taste good with Ketchup! ( long as it's not "Heinz)

:D

mrbsox
10-28-04, 09:20 PM
IF
big if
this proves to be true, and not some attention starved moron

then God almighty will surley morn for us.
But, I am always remembering, that God let HIS chosen people be pursecuted, massacared, enslaved, wander the wilderness, time and time again, when they turned away from him.

With the left wing P.C. attitudes that are prevelant in our society, I pray
daily
that we are not about to experience something of this proportion.

I don't mean to be morbid but if this 'Jihad' (Holy War) is just that, can somebody give me another explanation ??

And yes, I'm locked and loaded.
So is the wife.
Maybe it's time the ammo count grew above 1000 rds.

Terry
God Bless America :marine:

jimmyj
10-28-04, 09:20 PM
We had a cheif master sarj usmc'er in the old shop. He was juicy, needed mustard, but not french'es

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by hrscowboy
I wanna shoot his dog sparrowhawk can i come with ya...

If you'll hold him, I'll cut off his tail, with a P-38. LOL

yellowwing
10-28-04, 10:59 PM
A story filed 1 hour ago, October 28, 2004 Posted: 10:21 PM EDT, reports the CIA still has no confirmation

CIA can't authenticate alleged al Qaeda tape (http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/28/terror.tape/)
...With the presidential election just days away, officials are wary of a possible trick by an impostor.

"Without being able to authenticate it, it's just some guy talking on a tape," the U.S. intelligence official said.

...A U.S. intelligence official said the voice on the tape "does not match anyone we know of" who has been identified as being affiliated with al Qaeda...

The official said the tape was made in recent months, since it referred to the humanitarian crisis in Darfur, the same sex-marriage controversy in Massachusetts, and the report of the 9/11 commission...

Okay what does a real Al Qaeda care about Same Sex Marriages in Mass., and what the 9/11 Commission has to say. Geez, sell the fear and folks will eat it up. Use your brain housing group.

cjwright90
10-29-04, 06:59 AM
Pittsburgh Cpl ready to join you KC boys!

Sparrowhawk
10-29-04, 07:06 AM
he does have that religious type of training, or is a real good wannabee.

From this, I can see the same type of wannabees that attached themselves to John Kerry in the 70's, that were not true veterans and protested against the war are once again attaching themselves to him during this election campaign.

<hr>
UPDATED***

The news reported that he is an American, but foreign born. Probably another one of those we allow to become citizens, without requiring them to renounce their former country or to turn in their former country's passport.

They are citizens of two countries, and their allegiance and hearts belong elsewhere while they enjoy our freedoms and liberties.

yellowwing
10-29-04, 08:14 AM
You may be right on that one. Wannabees are much more unpredictable, irrational, and dangerous.

mrbsox
10-29-04, 08:18 AM
Just got back to work, after seeing this (and commenting) last night, and yep... this 'sh!te' head is on the top 10 list I have.

The link I have for it is not working, but go to

www.fbi.gov

and browse around. Lots of interesting stuff !!

Terry

mrbsox
10-29-04, 08:34 AM
http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/terrorismsi.htm (http://)

Yep, still there; SEEKING INFORMATION

Well, they (the FBI) have some info now. WTF are they waiting on with these people.

Ooooppppssss I forgot.
We are AMERICA, and can't employ common sense tactics in crime prevention.

Just passing more laws is bound to work.

Terry

A. Schwartz
10-29-04, 08:44 AM
If this Nation starts letting hostile terroists dictate who is elected in this Country, then I submit that we have bigger problems than terroists.

ridingcrops
10-29-04, 10:48 AM
These guys want the shrub back. He is ineffective and doesn't have the slightest idea what to do. He showed his true side during VietNam and when we were under attack on 9/11 where was he? Hiding. <br />
A...

ridingcrops
10-29-04, 10:50 AM
One thing I forgot. Now that we know these guys make it up as they go along maybe they made this tape too.
They made the intelligence fit there plan. The made the Haliburton contract fit their plan. And there is no shortage of oil but the price is sky rocketing after the secret energy policy meeting chaired by the traitor Cheney and his oil buddies. Think about that.

hrscowboy
10-29-04, 01:20 PM
yeah we do TOP we got a bunch of Marines that want to kick some ass and we have to play this game again like we did in Nam, dont shoot unless there going to harm ya.

vfm
10-29-04, 04:08 PM
If Bush is voted out of office the terrorists feel that they have defeated the Americans. This is their twisted way of thinking.
Semper Fi!!!
vfm