PDA

View Full Version : TracGunny for FL Elections Commissioner

yellowwing
10-28-04, 09:10 AM
Lost asbsentee ballots, squabbles on voting precincts, doubts on paper trails for ATM voting machines, confusion on provisional ballots...they have had four years to iron things out!

I think TracGunny could square them away. Heck, Osotogary could be his South Florida Deputy Director.

Osotogary
10-28-04, 09:43 AM
Thank you Yellowwing. I will make sure that everyone gets to vote at least twice during this Presidential Election (three times if a person can make it to three different counties by the end of the voting period). Under my South Florida guidelines one person can vote as a conservative, liberal and or independent, under as many different names or aliases as he or she likes....alive or dead, felon or not. Heck, if anyone of you has an illegal relative or friend, legal voting age or not, bring them down to South Florida. I'll make sure that he or she gets their name changed to John or Joan Smith and they can then go on a voting spree...the more the merrier. My motto is: "What the heck is an election without a recount!"
Thank you once again Yellowwing for your confidence in me. Say, why don't you come down here to vote. I'll even change your name to Smith. LOL

thedrifter
10-28-04, 10:02 AM
We are missing....TracGunny....

Come out of hiding John...;) :D

Ellie

yellowwing
10-28-04, 10:06 AM
The new motto:
Vote Early! Vote Often!
:banana:

HardJedi
10-28-04, 06:59 PM
Hey, in the past ( LONG TIME AGO, under Pendergast) the Kansas City area had a pretty sizable "graveyard" vote. maybe you could bring that back, Ostogary?

Osotogary
10-28-04, 07:09 PM
It is done, HardJedi and they all have the name of Smith. May their souls rest in peace after they vote.

TracGunny
10-29-04, 10:40 AM
there's an election this year?!?

Osotogary
10-29-04, 11:49 AM
Yes there is TracGunny. The only reason I found out that this year was an election year was because I have been selected to be your Deputy Director of Elections in South Florida by someone who decides these kind of things from Canada. LOL

yellowwing
10-29-04, 11:52 AM
(well, its better than a Frenchman making appointments) :)

HardJedi
10-29-04, 12:33 PM
HUH? Frenchman? They STILL exist? DANG! it's been too long, sombodey needs to drop ten dollars on some street kids and go take over that place again.

Osotogary
10-29-04, 12:45 PM
You have been gifted with tremendous delegation acumen. You really know how to choose the right people for the right job. When do I start?

yellowwing
10-29-04, 12:54 PM
Acumen? I've never touched any men! :confused:

Osotogary
10-29-04, 01:50 PM
Acumen- Keeness of perception, discernment, especially in practical matters.

yellowwing
10-29-04, 02:11 PM
Oh. Thanks! Is that a compliment?

Osotogary
10-29-04, 02:26 PM
I don't use that word acumen often. I thought that now was as good a time as any. LOL
Of coarse acumen is not to be mistaken for albumen (the white of an egg)
Yes indeed, you were given a compliment.

marinemom
10-29-04, 02:38 PM
Why am I starting to get the feeling that the last "recount madness" was mild compared to that will happen when John takes over..........

I can see it now "Aw right you pansy election workers! Lemme see you drop and give me 25! And who told you that you could so it slow"

God help Florida!

cjwright90
10-29-04, 02:51 PM
I bet if he (Kerry) loses, you can definately expect a ton of recounts.

HardJedi
10-29-04, 03:54 PM
got that right CJ. Hell, I bet if the election results were like those of Reagan V. Mondale, Kerry would STILL insist on a recount.

I think I'll just go to sleep now. Will someone wake me up on the 3rd please?

yellowwing
10-29-04, 05:53 PM
Hey I've cast my vote already, I'm up for a four day kegger party! You with me? :yes:

Osotogary
10-29-04, 05:57 PM
Actually, I am. It will help me decide who to vote for. LOL
A 4 dayer? Man, that's heavy duty. What's the grub going to be like? Or is is there going to be any grub?

HardJedi
10-29-04, 06:54 PM
Hmmn, well, I'll join in! where we gonna have it at?

as for food? hell, who cares? Long as it's not brocoli ;)

yellowwing
10-29-04, 07:20 PM
Geez-gotta have grub. I always wanted to try a pig in the ground. Who knows how to cook a pig like that?