PDA

View Full Version : Russia tied to Iraq's missing arms

Sparrowhawk
10-28-04, 06:49 AM
One thing about the Conservative Press, they sometimes seem to find out the truth, more so, then our own intelligence agencies. <br />
<br />
Semper Fi <br />
<br />
Cook <br />
<br />
&lt;hr&gt; <br />
<br />
Russia tied to Iraq's missing arms <br />
By...

hrscowboy
10-28-04, 07:42 AM
why in hell didnt russia tell us they did this if they had we people of the united states would not be paying for a damn war that there was no mass destruction devices there anyway jesus h christ all these people killed for nothing.

yellowwing
10-28-04, 08:11 AM
Curious, very curious. Our Cold War intelligence assets may not be out of a job after all.

We got the GRU taken back tons of Iraqi nuke quality explosives, and stashing them in Syria.

There are recent reports that Iran are using Russian scientist and engineers in their nuke program. They just completed a joint power plant project.

Russia was staunchly against the Iraq invasion, but also provided vague tid bits of intelligence about Sadddam's WMDs.

This combined with Ahmed Chalabi reports was a green light for invasion. But there are reports that Chalabi had contact with the Iranian intelligence service.

The GRU claim they have paperwork that they sent the explosives to Syria. That smells.

Did Iran get delivery of those explosives? The NSA is going to have to go through thousands of photos to see where those trucks went.

What's really going on with Russia and Iran? They might have pulled of the intelligence operation of the century. Getting us to go to war with their rival. Only Russian intelligence could have done that.

Sgt. Smitty
10-28-04, 11:11 AM
And this comes as a surprise? The Russians were also supporting the VC in Nam, but out govt. told me that they weren't involved. Tooooo many lies told by this govt. for me to ever trust another politician the rest of my life..........

HardJedi
10-28-04, 04:06 PM
Nothing would suprise me concering the Russians. Not that they are an evil people as such, but they ARE a struggling people, and as such, they are libel to do just about anything.

vfm
10-28-04, 04:18 PM
One of the main reasons that the Russians didn't ally with us was because Sadam owed them billions of dollars. Maybe they repossessed their munitions.
Semper Fi!!!
vfm

MillRatUSMC
10-28-04, 09:41 PM
The images on my TV from the news on ABC of American soldiers looking at explosives at the place where they are missing from by an embedded crew.
Might make this all moot.
Saw plastic type explosives and containers thst I thought were described as RDX and HMX.
They also show a seal of the U.N tean searching for WMD.
The one's now reporting that it's missing.
Someone will need to explain all this.
I wager that those images will be in the newspapers tomorrow.
Someone is going to feel the heat...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

MillRatUSMC
10-28-04, 09:49 PM
Here's a link to that story on ABC

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=206847&page=1

It was the 101st Airborne that found those explosives.
Was the rush to get to Baghdad the reason they weren't destroyed?
Now we're paying for that mistake.
It's going to be hard to explain all this away...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

HardJedi
10-28-04, 09:51 PM
Well, MillRat, I think we ALL know that alot of things were missed because of that mad dash for Baghdad.

What I really wanna know is, what ELSE was missed, and when will it come back to bite us in the A$$?

yellowwing
10-28-04, 09:52 PM
Right now the pundits are spewing rhetoric shifting scrutiny from the Commander in Chief to the CO of the unit that was on the spot. Sh*t rolls down hill.

Like I alluded to in my initial reply of this discussion, we may be asking the wrong questions. What's up with Russia and Iran?

HardJedi
10-28-04, 09:54 PM
think the russians are looking for a way to get at us Yellowing? just curious as to your opinion.

MillRatUSMC
10-28-04, 10:25 PM
That report says that they were searching nine after Baghdad had fell.

They went in took a look and left the door unlocked.
That oversight now is being felt by many.
I wish that this was all a mistake.
Because I know some Marines in the sandbox as they refer to Iraq...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

yellowwing
10-28-04, 10:32 PM
I think we are still at the old Cold War game of building satellite nations. Now it has shifted to the middle east. We've got Iraq, Israel, and Jordan, they might now have Iran.

It would be nice to have a President to keep NATO together if this card game is not over.

Maybe Bush was right when he said he didn't want to be "swatting flies". 9/11 was a National tragedy, but it might be small taters in the real game.

Either that or I should give Tom Clancy a run for his money!

HardJedi
10-28-04, 10:35 PM
dang YEllowing, you are starting to sound like old EddieF! ( just kidding)

hrscowboy
10-29-04, 03:23 AM
screw nato them pieces of ****