PDA

View Full Version : Like, as if you never peed on yourself!

Sparrowhawk
10-22-04, 05:39 PM
Parents: Teacher Made Kids Smell Urine

The Associated Press
October 22, 2004

A group of parents has accused a teacher at Fairdale Elementary School of forcing their sons to go into the classroom bathroom and take deep breaths because there was urine on and around the toilet. "She wanted them to see how bad it smelled," said parent Shelley Howerton.

Howerton and other parents claim the unidentified teacher violated the boys' rights. Ten parents and three children, including Howerton and her son Atrayo, protested outside the school on Thursday.

"This made me sick," said parent Jamie Harvey.

Atrayo said he was embarrassed by the alleged incident.

School officials said the parents' allegation is being investigated.

"We're going to do what's best for these young children," said Miller Hall, Raleigh County director of pupil services. "This is an issue we are going to investigate, but right now it's all hearsay."

"Some kids have said it didn't happen. ... We have to get evidence, talk to witnesses and follow due process. Then we have to look at the policy, and if there was any wrongdoing, we will deal with it accordingly. ... But (the teacher is) innocent until proven guilty."

---

Information from: The Register-Herald,

thedrifter
10-22-04, 05:48 PM
If they have that much of a problem they should take turns cleaning it.....

I guess they have never used an old outhouse.....

Ellie

MillRatUSMC
10-22-04, 06:56 PM
Young boys don't really think about that...they squire everywhere...Gary another idea for a cartoon.
My AJ is noted for squiring all over the place.
Even old men, young men sometime miss the bowl.
Ellie talking about "outhouses"...I remember in 1948 up by Bakersfield.
My uncle worked for the railroad. we had a place9little house) to close to the railroad tracks and the "outhouse" was way across this open field.
Going there during the day was bad enough...hearing the rattlesnakes.
At night forget it...smells were the last thing on your mind...especially if you were just 8 years old...not much for country living.
The happiest boy was one, leaving for Indiana...
Up here no rattlesnakes just gartersnakes and a few other types.
There was some forest rattlesnakes but the forsets are long gone.
I saw an article of the sighting of one but that out in the country...where they belong...
Wonder if the girls restroom smells just as bad...
Now we must asked, were's the janitors or custodians?

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS I did see a female teacher go in to check on some boys from her kindergarten class because no one else was there.
Is this any different than mom checking on her boys?

MillRatUSMC
10-22-04, 06:58 PM
Let me correct some of this...
Young boys don't really think about that...they squire everywhere...Gary another idea for a cartoon.
My AJ is noted for squiring all over the place.
Even old men, young men sometime miss the bowl.
Ellie talking about "outhouses"...I remember in 1948 up by Bakersfield, California.
My uncle worked for the railroad. we had a place(little house) to close to the railroad tracks and the "outhouse" was way across this open field.
Going there during the day was bad enough...hearing the rattlesnakes.
At night forget it...smells were the last thing on your mind...especially if you were just 8 years old...not much for country living.
The happiest boy was one, leaving for Indiana...
Up here no rattlesnakes just gartersnakes and a few other types.
There was some forest rattlesnakes but the forests are long gone.
I saw an article of the sighting of one but that out in the country...where they belong...
Wonder if the girls restroom smells just as bad...
Now we must asked, were's the janitors or custodians?

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
Ricardo

PS I did see a female teacher go in to check on some boys from her kindergarten class because no one else was there.
Is this any different than mom checking on her boys?

snipowsky
10-22-04, 07:58 PM
I PEED IN YOUR POOL!:banana:

HardJedi
10-24-04, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by snipowsky
I PEED IN YOUR POOL!:banana:

LMAO!