PDA

View Full Version : Just in from son rergarding e-mail

Osotogary
10-20-04, 02:15 PM
Just heard from the DOD son. He told me not to send anymore e-mails to him even though my contents have been very casual in nature. Electronic mail has been compromised and he will be given a secured e-mail address in the very near future. From what I gather, this is the word that is being passed down and around and it's okay by me.
Just thought that I would let you guys know.
Gary

yellowwing
10-20-04, 02:22 PM
You know I just this morning I was reading about the latest Iranian developments. They successfully tested their new missile that can hit targets in Europe. And they plan on launching their own spy satellite in the near future.

I was thinking, "Got to watch these gys. They ain't stupid ragheads at all."

thedrifter
10-20-04, 02:25 PM
Better Safe Gary.....

Prayers are with You and Your Son

Ellie

RichLundeen
10-20-04, 02:28 PM
Fanatical does not mean crazy. Recall all things (I don't know 'em all) that have started in Mesopotamia ("cradle of civilization.").

Creation of a writing system. Although we do not use the same writing system today, it spawned the many different writing models that led to today's writing. The twelve-month calendar based on lunar cycles, the wheel, the plow, and the sailboat.

I suppose there are a ton more.

Yup, watch 'em all. Next week, I sure will be.

Sparrowhawk
10-20-04, 02:59 PM
Must a been those pics from the morning motatvation tread that did it?

LOl

Will Keep him in our prayers...

Cook

HardJedi
10-20-04, 03:07 PM
Don't forget the first written code of Law, the Stela of Hammarabi, Rich.

Glad to hear all is still well with your son, Ostogary.

Osotogary
10-20-04, 03:31 PM
As a forgotten follow-up. If you are going to send mail to that area do it before 11/15 otherwise it will get caught in the holiday mail.

RichLundeen
10-20-04, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HardJedi
Don't forget the first written code of Law, the Stela of Hammarabi, Rich.

Glad to hear all is still well with your son, Ostogary.

I'll have to look that one up. Another friend of mine (Jarhead) said there was advanced math that came from there too.

You may have mentioned it Gary. I'm going to be back at BIAP. If that's where your son is, I'd sure like to make it a point to hook up with him!

Semper Fi

Rich