PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's 180 release

jfreas
10-09-04, 12:04 PM
There is a great concern out here among us Veterans that served honorably in Vietnam. That concern has to do with whether or not John Kerry has released all his military records. There are rumors...

RichLundeen
10-09-04, 09:31 PM
Here is all we need to know about this jackass; his voting record.

http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=S0421103

greensideout
10-09-04, 10:01 PM
Kerry may have been in the Officer's reserve till 2001. That may have helped him receive a retirement from the military? I don't know!? Maybe he should tell us. I think he should sign the 180 form as you suggest and give us a hint.

This guy carries a lot of baggage but no one in the main stream media will put the heat on him. Well, I understand, he's their boy.

Did someone say jackass? Voting record? NVA meeting in France?

Not Fonda John Kerry!

RichLundeen
10-09-04, 10:07 PM
He is a turd ball of the first order, there is no doubt about that.

Semper Fi

Rich

jfreas
10-09-04, 11:32 PM
I believe he received a less than Honorable Discharge and then Clinton changed it to a Honorable one. Thats why he never got his Honorable until 2001. They are both turd balls of the first order.

CAR
10-10-04, 12:39 AM
Not that it would make me dislike Ferry any less ( I'm pretty much at rock bottom hating that guy), but I sure would like to know. It drives me nuts that all he has to do is stonewall and no-one gives crap after about a month. Anyone remember the Swift boat Vets? Do we as a country have that short of attention span or do most people just not care to hold up a "high standard" bar for the Commander in Chief?